Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    If this is the case, the game will fail, big time, after non-HC types get tired of leveling.
    You have 3 levels of difficulty, if you cant find one for yourself than hell you are lost..

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    That comment is insulting to the whole genre. You just made Frank Herbert roll over in his grave.

The original Star Wars was excellent, but I highly doubt you were even alive when it came out or before it was heavy edited.
    Wait? We have Sci-fi hipsters now..
    Just let him enjoy Star Wars alright, even if it doesn't agree with your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcashshop
    tree druids do about 50-60% overhealing. divide their HPS by half.
    Math!

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    You have 3 levels of difficulty, if you cant find one for yourself than hell you are lost..
    Ah, the comment was making me think it had only hard mode. Never mind.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Ah, the comment was making me think it had only hard mode. Never mind.
    From what I hear difficulty is harder than wow comparisons. Lfr was easier than lowest in TOR and hard mode in wow doesn't touch nightmare in TOR.

Plus bigger raid tiers, with more frequently added content(thats the plan anyway) better than one 8 boss raid per tier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Booomy View Post
    I have played wow for 6 years. I am in a top tier heroic progression guild. SWToR seems like it may finally be a reason to quit wow.

Convince me
    Do your friends play WoW or do most of your friends play SWTOR (or both)?

That is the decisive factor in the end. At least for me.

Plus bigger raid tiers, with more frequently added content(thats the plan anyway) better than one 8 boss raid per tier.
    Lol that's the same stuff blizzard promised for Cata. And no I don't trust BioWare any more than any other company.

I have played wow for 6 years. I am in a top tier heroic progression guild. SWToR seems like it may finally be a reason to quit wow.

Convince me
    Pandas and pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by tripplebooya View Post
    From what I hear difficulty is harder than wow comparisons. Lfr was easier than lowest in TOR and hard mode in wow doesn't touch nightmare in TOR.

Plus bigger raid tiers, with more frequently added content(thats the plan anyway) better than one 8 boss raid per tier
    lol HM in WoW doesn't touch nightmare in TOR? Are you serious?

Convince me
    No one can "convince" you one way or the other. The choice is yours. For me, I was don pretty much at the start of Cata. I was unable to raid because of a crappy internet connection, and I'm not able to get another provider. I stuck around mostly because of friends, but as the expansion dragged on, more and more of them just stopped logging in. I finally quit about a month ago when my sub was up. I just found no friends + lack of content at 85 for non raiders/PvPer's and the game was dead to me.

Before I get flamed. I have one of each class at 85 sans DK. All craft skills at max, and more gold then I would ever be able to spend. Loremaster on my priest and seeker on 3 other toons. So yeah, I was at the point of been there, did that and have the achievements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neave View Post
    if theres one truth to WoW, its that you always come back
    Maybe that's the case for some people, but it's not true for everyone.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Be poor. When the money is low cutting WoW is the easiest/first thing to go. You'd be surprised how far you can stretch an extra 15 dollars when you really need it.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Convince me
    Needing people to convince you to leave wow sounds like you've already talked yourself into considering another game and therefore we shouldn't need to convince you. Try it yourself.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard