Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Last one was when Skyrim came out. Lost track of time and did not even come close to falling asleep. Though something is wrong with my sleeping order. I wake up at 8, go to bed between 3-5 in the morning. It's terrible and I need to fix it

Deleted
    Last week. Im on 20 hours now.

---------- Post added 2011-12-19 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    i have an odd sleep cycle, if i stay awake for 16 hours ill only sleep for 3-4, and i can go 2 or more days without sleep and still not be tired. so at least once a week i stay up for 30+ hours to make sure i stay on a somewhat normal cycle. BTW i dont drink caffeine at all.
    HOLY SHIT does this sound like me. I know what you're going through bro lol

Deleted
    yesterday tbh :P was up from 00 am to about 01 am, so 25 hours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Must have been a LANparty with lots of weed and amphetamin about 5 years ago.
    Sleeping is nice
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Saturday, Sunday, and now. I don't sleep much.

I tried to finish Tales of Vesperia in a single sitting.
    Yeah...didnt happen, i fell asleep after 38 hours of gameplay.

but recently? My birthday two months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

well i usually work first thing monday am around 3, and that generally stays the same. 3am till about 8pm daily, but when the weekend comes I tend to play quite hard cos god knows i've earned it, so usually every sunday night my body is so messed up i don't sleep at all and go through every monday like a zombie.

Pretty much every Sunday.

I go to sleep about 5 hours later than normal on the weekends. I also have leave home to get to the airport at 3:00 a.m. every Monday morning. I well rested and stressed (don’t like flying). Every Sunday/Monday is a good 30-35 hour stretch of no sleep.

A week ago, driving across the country to visit my parents, decided to just do the whole thing in one go.

Deleted
    right now lol, cba to go to bed as weird as it sounds

10+ Year Old Account
    I have big "sleeping problems" ... for past few months, I am not able to fall asleep without being absolutely exhausted ... after that point, body asks for a bed itself and in that moment I am falling asleep literally instatly, any time, anywhere and in any situation. I hate it, and doctors dont know how to fix it ...
    Last edited by Deffry; 2011-12-20 at 07:12 AM.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

Last week. Had work all day then watch all night. Sure do love the military.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

I've had a pretty messed up sleep schedule this whole year, I'm just now getting back on track. To answer the question directly, probably a month ago is the last time I stayed up 24 hours straight.

Deleted
    Every few days, without a job I find it extremely hard to keep a sleeping pattern but who am I kidding, when I had a job 4 hours of sleep was a luxuary, atleast I don't have to worry about a pension will be long dead before I reach the age because of my "awesome" life.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffry View Post
    I have big "sleeping problems" ... for past few months, I am not able to fall asleep without being absolutely exhausted ... after that point, body asks for a bed itself and in that moment I am falling asleep literally instatly, any time, anywhere and in any situation. I hate it, and doctors dont know how to fix it ...
    try this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reiki

I have had and still sometimes have the same issues as you do.
    About a month ago it was so bad i had not slept for almost 4 days.
    just layed down trying to sleep but just kept on turning and turning till i got so agitated with myself i just left bed and stayed up all night.

I have always had trouble with sleeping but this was pretty bad , even for what i'm normally used to.
    tried everything from drinking myself to sleep to pills to w/e.
    Nothing worked.

My gf was getting pretty worried aswell so she asked her friend to come over who practices Reiki.
    I tend to not believe in any alternative ways of medicine but at that time i was so worn out i had trouble even objecting normally
    So , i let her do her thing and after about 20 minutes i was so utterly exhausted i fell asleep with her sitting behind me.

Sleeping pattern returned to "normal" pretty much now.

I won't guarantee you it will work for you but it doesn't hurt to try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    I do it too frecuently.

I'm a heavy sleeper, so I rather not sleep at all than sleep a few hours.
    Same here. I work a weird rotation shift-work schedule so I frequently stay up 24 hours to adjust my sleeping schedule appropriately.
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

I believe the last time I stayed up for 24 hours was in 3 years ago...so yeah, its been a while.

july of this year, was a really weird night on the moment, and for no reason lol, but i do remember how it happened
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter