Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You guys are crazy. Sleep is the best thing ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustakrakish View Post
    You guys are crazy. Sleep is the best thing ever.
    Sleep after 24+ hours without is even more awesome ^^

my last 24hr stay away was cataclysm release =P

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

10+ Year Old Account
    cata release i did 24 hours, and maybe twice since then for work but f that mostly

Deleted
    24h drive from Belgium to Egypt. Never slept on bit during 24h of travelling. Not even on the boat to Egypt. I played some PS2 in my car.

About two days ago, I have this bad habit of wrecking my sleep pattern by staying up all night, then having to try and "reset" it by staying awake through about 36 hours...

last weekend. 44 hours.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

I don't think I've stayed up for a straight 24 hours since I quit my night-shift job. Back then, I stayed at least 24 hours two days a week. I worked Sunday - Tuesday 8:30pm until 8:30am and my schedule looked like this:

Sunday: Asleep 10:30 am, Awake 6:30pm
    Monday: Asleep 10:30am, Awake 6:30pm
    Tuesday: Asleep 10:30am, Awake 6:30pm
    Wednesday: Asleep 9:30pm
    Thursday: Awake 6:30am, Asleep 11:00pm
    Friday: Awake 6:30am, Asleep 11:00pm
    Saturday: Awake 6:30am

I was miserable, because while the above was what I tried to do, I'd often end up falling asleep early and then waking up early. I found out very quickly that I'm not a night shift person, and I only worked that job for 7 months before I quit. It may have been better if I had just kept the same sleep schedule throughout the week, but I wanted to see my friends and family. I was getting depressed because I rarely saw the sun and I was never awake when everyone else was.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-12-16 at 04:45 PM.

Deleted
    yeah working night shifts so if i have a day off the next day i'll stay awake all afternoon and evening and into the night so i can actually see other people

Deleted
    Summer 2 years ago I think, 36 hours or so, basicly from one morning until the evening of the next day.

I try to sleep as much as I can, I have finals week, monday-thursday will be 4 exams, I have to learn literally hundreds of pages and do some more research but I will definitaly make sure I sleep 7 or 8 hours at least.

For me that's the key to everything. If I don't sleep enough then everything just sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gave up caffeine a few months ago, and now I've become really sensitive to it.
    Temptation got the best of me on Tuesday morning and I drank a 1 liter ice coffee, which resulted in me being awake for 31 hours lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    That's the exact reason why I stay up late from time to time :P
    It sucks when it's early in the morning after that night, though...

OT, last time waaaaas... Well, I don't remember, is my last time I slept for 12 hours ok too? 'Cause that was from the night from yesterday on today :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    Oh boy, I FINALLY got home, had 2½ hrs of sleep (skipped the quick shower I had planned before continueing my 'marathon') before the Christmas party and now I got home and is about to play some LoL with the peps I met with for some lulz. =D

Btw seems like a lot suffers from insomnia, which is something that I've never considered, but maybe,,

---------- Post added 2011-12-17 at 04:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratje View Post
    That's the exact reason why I stay up late from time to time :P
    It sucks when it's early in the morning after that night, though...

OT, last time waaaaas... Well, I don't remember, is my last time I slept for 12 hours ok too? 'Cause that was from the night from yesterday on today :3
    Nothingd beats a good heavy sleep where you wake up, all confused of the time/your surroundings and where you are just for you to realise that you're lieing in your own bed, having a good time chillin' after a lot of days 'hard' work of staying awake, lol.)=D rbrb omlet

Deleted
    Can't really remember when was the last one, maybe last week. I didn't go to bed once because I was to lazy to brush my teeth. And I don't like to go to bed, takes too damn long to fall asleep.

my last one was... okay actually it was definetly NOT A 3 DAY LONG RUNESCAPE NOLYFE TO GET FINISH GETTING 99 RUNECRAFTING LAST WEEK.

Don't judge me :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    Nothingd beats a good heavy sleep where you wake up, all confused of the time/your surroundings and where you are just for you to realise that you're lieing in your own bed, having a good time chillin' after a lot of days 'hard' work of staying awake, lol.)=D rbrb omlet
    I actually had a blackout and had forgotten everything I studied the day before, that being geography and English oO

Deleted
    When I got my SWTOR early access.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaratje View Post
    I actually had a blackout and had forgotten everything I studied the day before, that being geography and English oO
    Haha I hear ya, I hear ya. Couldn't even remember that I even typed what you quoted (might have something to with a weee bit of alcohol too, buut). =D