Deleted

Just entered code. got a surprise

i preorderd the DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION

entered code,

logged in to game. items came in mail. but also got the *wrist band* to enter the VIP zones,, i thought only the COLLECTOR’S EDITION got the VIP band

was a nice we surprise

If you read the wristband in the cantina vendor's inventory, it says it is for CE and DDE. However, the CE vendor in the VIP lounge is only for CE (or at least, that's how it supposed to be)

Isn't Digital Deluxe Edition the same as Collector's Edition, except it is... digital?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sollis View Post
    If you read the wristband in the cantina vendor's inventory, it says it is for CE and DDE. However, the CE vendor in the VIP lounge is only for CE (or at least, that's how it supposed to be)
    aww poo. joy of the surprise has gone down the drain..

sniff sniff..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, grats! I wonder if it's bug or something, because I can't find anywhere that it says you're supposed to get that.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    No they stated a while back with some forum flame that the digital deluxe edition would allow you access to the lounge, however, the VIP VENDOR is collectors edition only.. so you get to look around in there at least for what that is worth but that's it =P

Deleted
    still get to hang in the same room as the *COOL KIDS* lol.. I never read anything about it.. so still a nice we surprise for me