Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    What a totally useless Q and A! How about next time you throw him a real question like, "Why are you leaving Resto Druids, Arms Warriors, and Enh Shaman completely gimp in pvp for 2 whole seasons while Mages, Locks and Resto Shamans get to continue on being blatantly overpowered?"or maybe, "Why is C Smash still nerfed on Arms warriors in pvp when the spec is doing horribly, and almost every other class gets 100% armor penetration and are bursting for 30-50k a global?"or my favorite, "How many more subscribers have to quit before your untalented biased ass gets fired?"
    As if the classes u have mentioned are gimped, maybe shaman, but i have seen alot of decent shammies in arena that can compete with a holy pally very well. As for arms warrior, yeah right, honestly give me a break with the amount of cc u guys have and power u'r able 2 throw stop QQ'ing over a class that is so not gimped. U guys can pretty much own everything, maybe the only class u might have trouble with is a mage. As for locks being op just shut up, u honestly dont have a clue what u'r talking about. And lets not even go there with Resto Druids, they are know 2 be OP all along. With cyclone, being a cc that can outright outshine Fear in it's heydays. Mobility when stuff goes wrong, and their awesome heals, they are come out as the best in all healing classes. It's probably just u, u'r not playing the classes right, or u'r going in BG's with no res expecting 2 walk in like God Mode. I know when u'r over 4k res u'r pretty much on equal footing with everyone and it comes down 2 skill 2 try and defeat ur opponent. Even mages cant plow down their enemy with a few lucky shots.

They really need to add older raids ie vanilla and onwards to the LFR. That would give an option to people who level just to do these raids for the fun of it. Because at the end of the day the old raids aren't exactly popular. Assuming if they add older raids that any level(+) can join these raids then it will be great. Since most people are just interested in achievements but giving the option for lower level players to take part in the raids(the level they are meant for) a chance to get some fancy loot to level in.

Deleted
    That's some fine art.

Really nice art but dissapointed about the dagger! Again the same thing dagger with agility! In all events dagger with AGILITY ! C'mon blizzard give us a variety of weapons!

Deleted
    New companion ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by K0tY View Post
    Well as i see it 4.3 was fail and wow is dead for so many people, meanwhile swtor is getting more and more players/subs, Blizzard killed wow, gratz to them.
    to bad that game is losing subs already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by K0tY View Post
    Well as i see it 4.3 was fail and wow is dead for so many people, meanwhile swtor is getting more and more players/subs, Blizzard killed wow, gratz to them.
    They'll just add more stuff people have to pay for to end up with the same total $$$

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trongall View Post
    They'll just add more stuff people have to pay for to end up with the same total $$$
    It's always the guy with 1 post that necro post with useless comments, boosting everyone's hope for news in these dark days...