Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Any updates on soloing Black Temple at 90, especially RoS?

I'm levelling my druid (87 atm), would love to see the possibilities for soloing old content once I hit 90.
    Feral spec, Glyphed skull bash and Incarnation/NV/agi pot worked to just burst it down. Used renewal for a little extra off-GCD burst DPS (lol nature's vigil ), and had an FB refresh rip right before it started shock-spamming me. Got to watch it die as I was running around dazed.

Hello Braindwen.

First off, love the solo vids. Very inspiring to say the least.
    Thanks! And thank you for doing sunwell for me too, it's never been my favorite place so I've been unwilling to bother with it .

Deleted
    Feral spec
    Can it be possible to forget that?

First attempt, not very difficult with the stuff (ilvl 477) but I playing bad my feral spec actually...
    It was a bit hot, think to refresh dots
    But it's not a very good challenge, just an appetizer !

Edit : Omnotron Defense Systeme down, that's a very very good encounter.
    Last edited by mmocfe2a18639c; 2012-10-21 at 04:06 PM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    any Ferals do alysrazor reg or heroic yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Feral spec, Glyphed skull bash and Incarnation/NV/agi pot worked to just burst it down. Used renewal for a little extra off-GCD burst DPS (lol nature's vigil ), and had an FB refresh rip right before it started shock-spamming me. Got to watch it die as I was running around dazed.
    Thanks for your reply I'll keep looking into this thread, see what I can do once I hit 90. Looking forward to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kilnara was actually a faceroll for me. First I went with feral spec just to see if I can burst her down, got killed unfortunately, so switched to guardian, cleared all panthers and simply dpsed her down, interrupting Tears and getting out of the way of the Wave. Went with HotW and SotF, ilvl 471.
    Last edited by khair; 2012-10-22 at 09:39 AM.

If you are a moonkin, you can easily solo Kilnara as well. Just save your burst cds for 50%, and make sure you kill all the cats one by one while healing yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzDYEsqTtLQ

High prestess kilnara, hehe if you are impatient like me, you can push her to 50% and have all 4 packs at once, pop survival cds and spam aoeeeee
    Wish I had more time to try soloing things and MORE SPECS
    Needing to go resto and dps for raiding leaves me no room for guardian anymore
    This music reminds me of an anime called Fate/Zero.

Anywhow, all of these posts makes me very interested to fix my feral gear to solo some old bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    If you are a moonkin, you can easily solo Kilnara as well. Just save your burst cds for 50%, and make sure you kill all the cats one by one while healing yourself.
    Oh, neat, i'll have to try that!

You can also solo Alysrazor ( in feral ), juste to take heart of wild, when the tornado arrive go outside use heart of wild and full heal, wait until alysrazor come outside protect in bear and follow him when he fly up.

Deleted
    * her

Noticed that the Razorgore strat still hasn't been updated. Just curious if things like Ghost Iron Dragonling, Yogg trinket, or Force of Nature would help in keeping stuff off you.

Speaking of Force of Nature, will RoS bother to cast Soul Shriek on them? If so, would probably make that fight a little less dodgy.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2012-10-30 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Noticed that the Razorgore strat still hasn't been updated. Just curious if things like Ghost Iron Dragonling, Yogg trinket, or Force of Nature would help in keeping stuff off you.

Speaking of Force of Nature, will RoS bother to cast Soul Shriek on them? If so, would probably make that fight a little less dodgy.
    Razorgore is probably doable pretty easily as resto now, I just haven't gotten around to building a caster set. Pets wouldn't help since mc'ing him forces him as your "pet" (hunters have this issue as well), and temporary stuff is probably not going to pull threat off Razor, at least not for very long.

RoS does cast on treants. However, they only last 15 seconds, which is equal to the CD on skull bash unglyphed. At best, you can get a 2nd skull bash interrupt off, and at worst, you'll never get that opportunity due to bad timing luck (this happened on both of my attempts with FoN). Glyphed skull bash for the guaranteed extra lockout time just worked better, and a 25s CD skull bash makes FoN practically useless, so I just went with Incarnation for the extra burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Razorgore is probably doable pretty easily as resto now, I just haven't gotten around to building a caster set.
    How would that work as resto?

I hit 90 and got to daily rep grinding now. So far I only went after Kael and some lower stuff, bear survivability is just great will try some more challenging targets once I get some improved gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    How would that work as resto?
    Same way it worked for feral in Cata: regrowth. Keep it ticking all fight by staying below 50% health, it keeps all of the adds off of Razorgore. The adds themselves have very little health, even a resto going into bear form is going to 1-shot them with thrash.
    Personal survival was never really the issue with that fight.

Braindwen, check your private messages please pal

Sorry!. I actually looked, decided to do it, and...
    Forgot.
    Funny story, the formatting for the list of bosses alone is almost 60k characters. So expect multiple messages.

Deleted
    Just soloed heroic allysrazor without any issues as feral. Go heart of the wild and fly to rhy trash place and heal yourself. You do need about 130k dps on her the whole fight but that is not rly hard to accomplish.

Oh, well. Back in business I guess. Nice to see Williee and Braindwen still active. Looking forward to some solo first kills competition like before.

/wave Mihir as well.

Ah I slowed down a lot on the progression solo stuff, I've only solo mount type stuff now. Too many dailies and heroic bosses :[

1: Whoever changed the thread title for me, /hug . I kept forgetting to ask.

2:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenerix View Post
    Oh, well. Back in business I guess. Nice to see Williee and Braindwen still active. Looking forward to some solo first kills competition like before.

/wave Mihir as well.
    Hi xen, wb!.
    Though admittedly I've been pretty slow on this this expansion too, one go at firelands so far and that's about it.

3:
    Noticed that the Razorgore strat still hasn't been updated.
    Will get fixed shortly enough. As expected, it's pretty much a joke at 90 as resto. The hardest part was actually getting below 50% at the start.