[Character Bio] The Former Scarlet Commander

Name: Jerlon Lightbane
    Race: Forsaken
    Class: Warrior

Languages: Common, Orcish, Gutterspeak

Faction: Scarlet Crusade (43%), Horde (57%)

Personality: He is very strict with rules, and he gets very angry when someone mentions something bad about the Scarlet Crusade, for he was a former member of the Scarlet Crusade. He can be fun at times, but when he needs to work he gets to work. He'll work 2 weeks if he has to!

Likes/Dislikes: He likes the Scarlet Crusade, and his axe, Bloodfury (Ravager). He dislikes the Horde and their approach to things. Just rush in and expect the best, or at least thats what he believes they do. I remind you he hasn't seen any wars or any conflict with the horde since he was too busy fighting off forsaken. He also dislikes the Forsaken, Even though he is one. He hopes one day that he can rule once more. As his human self.

Appearence: He looks battle-worn, with his Scarlet Commander armor nearly destroyed. He looks like Herod, but with a tabard. He lost his Second Shoulderpeice when he was kicked out of the Scarlet Crusade when he was Forsaken. He is also covered in blood, but its not very noticable, since he is wearing all red.

Strengths/Weaknesses: His strengths are Scarlet Items, such as heirlooms and armor. Weaknesses include light (Duh) and the bones of his fallen Scarlet Crusaders.

I would put his history, but its pretty long. So... yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the RP forums. Here are some things I found in your bio that need clarification. You have his age as dead, what was his age when he died? This is important.

Also, is he actually a member of the Forsaken race, as in, is he welcome in Undercity? There needs to be some clarification there.

The Scarlet Crusade would have not kicked him out because he was Forsaken, they would have killed him, that part needs some revision.

Also, why are the bones of fallen crusaders a weakness to him?

These are just some things to think about and look over. Once you get the history up ill give it another look over.

Also, just because your history is long doesn't mean you shouldn't post it. I have histories which are pretty big, yet I still post them. If you don't post it, you're hampering others' ability to gain insight on your character to really see if he belongs in a closed / private roleplay or not, whether he belongs in a faction, and if he actually makes sense as a character (since the background of a character is really the backbone of their existance; it describes why they like and dislike things, it shows why their personality is the way it is, even what class he or she is. Histories are too important to be left out, no matter the length.