Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurochkin View Post
    Why someone should do that right after kill?
    But if Bodoms post is true, so...Koreans
    To start working on Madness? There is 1 boss to go you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    extremely reliable source
    Makes total sense though, don't you think? Shadow Dance and Arcane burst on the tendons.

Quote Originally Posted by Larwood View Post
    To start working on Madness? There is 1 boss to go you know.
    Emm.
    I checked armory right after wowprogress updated.
    To update wowprogress ALL NORMAL peoples do logout to update armory -> then update wowprogress.
    And NORMAL peoples do that immediatly after kill. Who knows mb after 5-10 mins your place in wowprogress will be locked on other guild, who relloged faster.
    There is no time to respec from trainer. But mb its very special korean magic.

Actually, logging out right after a kill doesn't matter. Wowprogress eventually organises all kills in timeline order, even if a 3rd place guild manually updated it faster and placed 1st, they'll eventually be bumped to 3rd...it's able to check the exact time a guild killed a boss through armory.

Emm.
    To update wowprogress ALL NORMAL peoples do logout to update armory -> then update wowprogress.
    And NORMAL peoples do that immediatly after kill. Who knows mb after 5-10 mins your place in wowprogress will be locked on other guild, who relloged faster.
    Pretty sure the API function wowprogress uses to track also returns time stamps for achievments.

Yeah, the achievemnts are time stamped. It doens't matter when you log out and refresh it

Spirit link totem removing an essential difficult part of the encounter... hmm... is that abusing an exploit? ("I don't know it's a bug, but when Spirit link totem is used, debuff(that reduces player's maximum health by 6 percent every pile)")

Apologies if it stirs a hornet's nest, not my intention, just truly wondering how people view this.

Emm.
    Perhaps "normal peoples" do that, but they don't have to, because when wowprogress checks the armory, the armory tells them what time the kill was. *facepalm*

Plus it only takes 5 people to log out to use the wowprogress updater. Plus I'm sure many of them have dual spec.

---------- Post added 2011-12-18 at 04:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by latusthegoat View Post
    Spirit link totem removing an essential difficult part of the encounter... hmm... is that abusing an exploit? ("I don't know it's a bug, but when Spirit link totem is used, debuff(that reduces player's maximum health by 6 percent every pile)")

Apologies if it stirs a hornet's nest, not my intention, just truly wondering how people view this.
    We don't know if the that's what that guy meant. And we don't know exactly what he means even if it is. And we don't know if he's not just trolling.

How to track achievement time after a hour?

Lets see: Llood Begion killed zonozz in 11:13 PM.
    Then Pream Daragon kills zonozz in 11:15 PM.
    After hour is passed armory says: Sejta gets achievement Zonozz(heroic) 1 hr. ago

So, if you do not do immediatly relog and doesn't update your armory within a hour, but your opponents DO. You can loose your place in wowprogress. That what i know.
    Be very thanksfull if you proof other version

Yeah, very true. I'm excited to see a video of this kill.

Plus it only takes 5 people to log out to use the wowprogress updater. Plus I'm sure many of them have dual spec.
    4 shamans specs:
    Restor\restor
    Elem\elem
    Elem\elem
    Elem\elem

checked that right after 5-10 mins after wowprogress updated.

the armory tells them what time the kill was. *facepalm*
    Ah, ok. TY very much.
    Last edited by Kurochkin; 2011-12-17 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    Just curious but is Korea one of the servers that have 2 raid lockout per week? I am sure most top guilds have many ledgendary but with 2 lockout a week doesnt that let you com-pleate the staffs in 1/2 the time as US server and also let you grab more gear faster? Not trying to hate or anything gratz to them, only wish we had this on the US server as well hehe.
    That is a very good point. There was a blue post about this a while back. Said it was to help them catch up and also to be a trial for *possible* roll out to all regions if it went well.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    Just curious but is Korea one of the servers that have 2 raid lockout per week? I am sure most top guilds have many ledgendary but with 2 lockout a week doesnt that let you com-pleate the staffs in 1/2 the time as US server and also let you grab more gear faster? Not trying to hate or anything gratz to them, only wish we had this on the US server as well hehe.
    While this is a good point, it is altogether moot when it comes to the race for world firsts. All of the guilds that are considered Top 20 world guilds have 15-20+ legendaries, so while they (being korean servers) might have some advantage of acquiring legendaries faster than the average US/EU guilds, ultimately it has no effect on the race to the world first.

Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    That is a very good point. There was a blue post about this a while back. Said it was to help them catch up and also to be a trial for *possible* roll out to all regions if it went well.
    Yeah, because they started FL later I believe? Besides, it only applies to FL so makes no real difference to the top end.

Yeah, because they started FL later I believe? Besides, it only applies to FL so makes no real difference to the top end.
    If the goal is a legendary, it would make all the difference

Kind of a moot point, since the argument is that with more DW's they could pick and choose classes more readily with them, but it actually appears that they had a few casters WITHOUT the legendary (shamans). All speculation though, not like its hard to control what you show on armory...

Quote Originally Posted by Eilee View Post
    If the goal is a legendary, it would make all the difference
    The top guilds have all the legendaries they want. It's this thing called recruitment

All this bitching about legendary stacking is silly. Our guild is almost done making our 5th legendary and we have 6 in guild. That'd put us at 7 next week. We are nowhere near top 10 world guild. By comparison the main 25man we compete with on server is like world 250 and has over 20 legendaries. Any semi competent 25man has all the legendaries they'll ever want. It isn't an advantage get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chudbrochil View Post
    All this bitching about legendary stacking is silly. Our guild is almost done making our 5th legendary and we have 6 in guild. That'd put us at 7 next week. We are nowhere near top 10 world guild. By comparison the main 25man we compete with on server is like world 250 and has over 20 legendaries. Any semi competent 25man has all the legendaries they'll ever want. It isn't an advantage get over it.
    I'll correct you.

World 185 (25)
    7 legendaries on main raid roster atm
    One is because I main swapped for this tier because my alt happened to be a mage with legendary, which I can button mash on and do better DPS than my DK main can on heroics.

Also, you don't use holy radiance or light of dawn on Zon'ozz and you need to start since you're the best AOE healer in the game this tier and aren't doing any AOE healing.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTN View Post
    Why are Koreans so good at fucking video games.
    internet connection, every house in south korea has a fiber line(barely any private houses in america/western europe have fiber lines). but most importantly its because in south korea(and many other eastern asian countries) they have fully embraced internet gaming as a legitimate "sport" and there is no social stigma associated with it. so i wouldn't be surprised if someone called in to work and said "hey boss, we're on spine right now and almost have it, ill come in when we kill it"
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.