Assassins Creed 2

so i just wanted to share my thoughts on this game. i got this game the year it launched and never really played past the intro. dont ask why but my thoughts on the game now that i actually played through it are that i think the game is amazing the story was awesome and i cant wait for brotherhood and revelations cause it was a giant cliffhanger at the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post
    so i just wanted to share my thoughts on this game. i got this game the year it launched and never really played past the intro. dont ask why but my thoughts on the game now that i actually played through it are that i think the game is amazing the story was awesome and i cant wait for brotherhood and revelations cause it was a giant cliffhanger at the end
    If you thought AC2 had a cliffhanger, wait until Brotherhood.

I got 1000/1000 on both AC 1 and AC 2, then my xbox died on me. Got Brotherhood on the pc, can't be bothered to do ANYTHING in it. Maybe it's the lack of time with all these good games that came out/are going to come out. (And college work 24/7 ): ) AC: Revelations isn't going to be played by me until a new AC comes out I think x).
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

10+ Year Old Account
    luck for you both brotherhood and revelations are out

the entire series is amazing, i suggest playing the first one also, because al'tair matters in revelations

1 - Nice atmosphere and music, but a pretty poor game overall. Very samey throughout.

2 - Excellent. A massive step up, a genuinely likeable main character, varied missions.

Brotherhood - More of the same really, but since there's only one city, it does fell a bit less epic. It was still good, but it just felt less than 2. I get the impression it was supposed to be DLC, but they kept adding to it. The multiplayer was good for a laugh though, and when you escaped from your attacker into a haystack, only to have your next target come and stand right next to it, ready for a cutting, it approached new levels of epic.

While Brotherhood and Revelations might feel a bit repetitive, it's nothing compared to how awesome and fun the game is, story wise and gameplay wise. Not to mention the multiplayer in revelations is better in my opinion.