Deleted

Addons for Disc priest

Hello everyone. I am a new Disc Priest-Healer and i was wondering which addons are the best for healing raids and groups? I really dont know anything about priests' addons, so please help me Thanks

Deleted
    Vuhdo for a good all-in-one healing frames addon.
    Ingela's Rapture for a good rapture timing addon.

Deleted
    Vuhdo is the best healing addon that i have used

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Vuhdo for a good all-in-one healing frames addon.
    Ingela's Rapture for a good rapture timing addon.
    ^Agreed, both addons work great, Vuhdo takes time to set it up - but it's worth.

healing frames:
    vuhdo(o) with godsmack in the background is a pure win

vuhdo might seem scary at the very first sight, but there are so many guides and even youtube tutorials about setting every single option, which makes setting process quite easy. i also find vuhdo settings very intuitive in comparison to some other healing frames.

timer:
    as mentioned above you might want ingela's rapture addon so you can track your raptures procs.

meters:
    if you decide that you want meters, like to see effectiveness of your certain spells or such, i recommend recount over skada, as skada still doesnt seem to show absorptions correctly.

i also use decursive as i like to have it separate from frames, but i think its just me
    Last edited by babylon; 2011-12-21 at 10:32 AM.

Deleted
    You may want to try Grid with mouse-over healing macro's as well.
    Ingela's rapture to keep track of your Rapture ICD.
    Maybe a POM tracker.

Deleted
    The few fights I have to heal I use grid +myhots plugin and mouseover-macros. myhots effectively tracks pom, weakness debuff and many other things. must have for all grid-healers. I track rapture whit power auras just so I don't need a separate addon for only one thing

I personally never liked Grid or Vuhdo, but I really like Healbot. It shows the CD of any buffs/debuffs and also tracks your PoM ticks, too, without any modifications or coding changes. Ingela's Rapture is a must for any serious Discipline Priest for impeccable rapture tracking.

Also, don't forget to setup some macros - I have one that casts Power Infusion + Lifebloom on myself without losing my current target. Small macros like that can save a lot of hassle and time in critical situations.

Good luck and have fun!
    Disc/Shadow Priest

Here is the first part to a great Vuhdo set up. Explains it very easily. There are links on it to view the second part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qfbSMXbM80

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use Grid w/ Click (LOVE IT) and power auras for every other cooldown/ ect.

Quote Originally Posted by mookspal View Post
    I use Grid w/ Click (LOVE IT) and power auras for every other cooldown/ ect.
    This. So much. I use Grid/Clique (don't forget to download GridStatusRaidDebuff with it, too!) and use Power Auras for Rapture, Evangelism and Archangel.