[VIDEO] 10 Man Normal Madness of Deathwing (Shadow Priest POV)

Here's another simple video/gameplay from Eastbound and Down (Kil'jaeden US) of a Madness of Deathwing kill.

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnLVAwKGvZc&

This video includes the following,

Shadow Priest POV - Danarys / Kil'jaeden US

Ventrilo Recording - No editing, straight forward. Quite entertaining on this one.

Music - Little bit of some DnB

World of Logs - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-j0...?s=7010&e=7746

Composition - 1 Tank, 2 Heals, 7 DPS - Blood DK, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Arcane Mage, Affliction Warlock, Combat Rogue, Frost DK, Fire Mage (who was a PUG)

Personally I love fights like these where Shadow Priests (and other dot classes) are able to double dot the two tentacles the entire fight. We decided to do the platforms Red > Green > Blue > Yellow. The reasoning behind it is, 2 healing without yellow up seemed ridiculous, so we keep cooldowns for the Arm Tentacle in the back to burn it down fast before the second impale comes out which leads to one tanking.. and giving us another dps.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Briggsta; 2011-12-22 at 12:23 AM.

Deleted
    I think, the healing Priest is Holy speced, not Disc.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Small question.

Why is he not refreshing MF after the first tick?

Is it no longer better than the full MF?

Maybe that is the reason I am OOMing on these fights.

And yes, The the healing priest must have been HOLY, there was a lightwell :3

Pretty cool video.
    You clip the mind flay when your mind blast comes off cooldown, only reason to hold back on mind blast is when you don't have any orbs and your empowered shadows buff is about to fall off. You would OOM like hell if you spammed mind flay after the first tick lol.