4pc 378 -> 2pc 384?

Obligatory Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...om/kara/simple

So I recently acquired Legwraps of Dying Light, Handwraps of Dying Light and Robe of Glowing Stone.

Would it be advisable to switch to the new gear? I'd miss my Cauterising Flame but the stats just look sexy!

I really only do LFR and the odd pug to FL or DS.

Deleted
    Absolutely, the T12 4set isn't all that great though if I were you I'd keep the T12 2set and drop it for T13 4set, until you get that use 2pc+2pc.

Well, Majorhomo just dropped Mantle of the Cleansing Flame which is surprising as I don't usually get many rolls going my way.

This means 2pc/2pc!
    Thanks Leivia

2pc 2pc is not good at all use 4pc t12 until you are able to get 4pc T13. Even w/ the 10% nerf to t12 4pc its better than 55% increase to SWD. Pre execute its really not a huge damage boost. Now 4pc T13 increases the chance of 3 orb MB in such a manner that the capping is not a dps loss. Yes it provides mathematically more dps than you are capable of utilizing via CD/GCD etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    2pc 2pc is not good at all use 4pc t12 until you are able to get 4pc T13. Even w/ the 10% nerf to t12 4pc its better than 55% increase to SWD. Pre execute its really not a huge damage boost. Now 4pc T13 increases the chance of 3 orb MB in such a manner that the capping is not a dps loss. Yes it provides mathematically more dps than you are capable of utilizing via CD/GCD etc.
    OP is holy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    Hey Garrosh, stop screaming so loud. No, you can scream, it's alright. Just take it down about... 5% please. Thanks!

Ahh in that case i recant. In that case 2pc 2pc is definitely a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Ahh in that case i recant. In that case 2pc 2pc is definitely a good deal.
    I disagree, 4pc t12 is around 5% or more healing done. The 2pc t13 is honestly really bad. It's effectiveness is minor at best.

Deleted
    4pc isn't that great, Cauterizing Flames do a load of overhealing, like any other random healing proc, it's not very reliable and frankly just not amazing. Now I don't play holy much except for certain fights in DS but the T13 2pc bonus isn't all that bad if you make use of it, it's not something absolutely amazing either but that and the bonus intellect you get from the higher ilvl gear will definitely make up for the lack cauterizing 'let me overheal the hell out of this pet' flames.

Deleted
    You will have less output running 2pc + 2pc, thats for sure, but if you still can put out the numbers you "need" 2pc + 2pc will grant you more regen.
    If you are running 10 man and 2 man healing some encounters you might wanna bring the 4 set t12, could come in handy.

even if its a random procc, it does additional healing, thus saving you from doing so (=saving man), or when its an o shit moment, its additional 10k hps for 5sec = great. if your unlucky it will proc in a transition phase, then its useless, okey. but looking at t13 2pc, thats only a slight manasaver... never taking that over 5% more healing done as disc. the question is, when do the additional stats equalize the flame... I would say, when you jump a whole tier. (t12 normal -> t13 normal, or t12heroic ->t13 heroic, but not t12 normal -> t13 LFR)
    yes its random, but don't let your prejudice towards the word "random" let you overlook the worth of it. check logs for % effective healing, its often around the 5% mark, and thats quite a nice bonus!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottan View Post
    You will have less output running 2pc + 2pc, thats for sure, but if you still can put out the numbers you "need" 2pc + 2pc will grant you more regen.
    If you are running 10 man and 2 man healing some encounters you might wanna bring the 4 set t12, could come in handy.
    I'm finding the t13 2 piece to be really handy as holy in particular. In the big damage burst phases it means you can go all out with your big aoe heals and not burn through mana at a frightening rate. Holy is rarely capped by the amount it can heal for, its capped by the duration it can maintain the aoe burst. Being able to sustain that burst for longer when I need it most is imo worth more than a random proc which would inevitably proc when I pom'd the tank before a pull.

Deleted
    Seeing u mainly run LFR, it wont matter what u pick.

But i dropped 4pc T12 for 2pc+2pc, even tho my 4set t12 did 5% healing and stuff it often procs when u dont need it at all, same for the Blazing trinket. Its cool for the int as i lack getting better but (damn u rng), also in pugs i think 2pc+2pc is better as u might nog have the best of group and u might end up losing alot of mana of mistakes that tends to hapen more often in pugs.

To me, it was pure a +int and red gems that made me go 2pc+2pc, mana wise i was fine now im even more fine.