No weapon preview?

I can't seem to find any way to preview how a weapon will look, specifically in my case a double ended lightsaber, without actually buying the thing. Once all the mod slots are there they all perform the same but I just want a cool looking one!

I've tried torhead but they don't have pictures up and the normal shift click doesn't work. Can any of you lovely people recommend a webpage or way to see the available models and corresponding name for the item?

Hit ctrl and right click on the item in question, in game, and it should show you what it looks like.
    SW:TOR: Kina Legacy on Drooga's Pleasure Barge, formerly Senjak Legacy on Master Zhar Lestin.

Quote Originally Posted by Scripts View Post
    Hit ctrl and right click on the item in question, in game, and it should show you what it looks like.
    no weapons seem to show up when your checking gear, only clothes

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah something Bioware has to fix.

The weapon models aren't that much different from one another for it to really matter. A blaster looks like a blaster. A lightsaber looks like a lightsaber. The hilts look slightly different from one another, but really it's not like WoW models for weapons.

Not that I care too much about it.