Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Promethax View Post
    I'm the only person I know that has some Led Zeppelin on his iPod.

What is wrong with this statement?
    That really is terrible, and I hope it's because you just don't know many people with iPods.

---------- Post added 2011-12-18 at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    I still listen to the "classics" of metal from the early 80s like Ozzy, Metallica, and Dio.

I tend to clash a lot with the internet, though, because I despise Queen with a passion that burns brighter than a thousand suns. Just do. Come at me.
    Brighter than a Thousand Suns, you say?

Deleted
    have a -to my ears- perfect mix of all the music i like on my mp3 player for during work, a lot of Beatles, CCR, the Offspring, Volbeat and Rammstein, and small bits of Rolling Stones, Grateful Dead, the Crazy World of Arthur Brown, the Killers, Kaiser Chiefs, Skrillex, Noisia. yeah, it's a bit weird singing along with CCR - Midnight Special and then the next minute getting pumped up by Skrillex and after that again slowly singing a calm Rammstein song (say, Seemann), but it pretty much covers all the music I like.

15+ Year Old Account

Figured I'd drop something outside the realm of rock (not that old, but still over 20 years).

People usually point out rock and metal classics in these kind of threads. Soul, proto-punk and new wave were pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    I tend to clash a lot with the internet, though, because I despise Queen with a passion that burns brighter than a thousand suns. Just do. Come at me.
    Here's some for you

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I can never get enough of this song. Fucking classic. Change the quality from 360p to 240p to hear the music.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2011-12-19 at 08:04 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...