Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Even though I want to refrain from trolling, I thought it was heroic mode. That hasn't been nerfed, and that'd be impressive, but I can't say this is. Try Nefarian, even though that'd be easy enough as well if you got self-healing classes to bring down the plateaus. Keep trying.
    With the same comp you see in this video (Hpally/BloodDK/DestroLock/Spriest) we got nef to 7%, so next time we have time and we decide to 4 man content, he'll be dying .
    Also- the dps requirements for heroic would be insane, executing a strategy to survive and kill all the adds needed COULD be done, beating the enrage at the same time, most likely impossible with 4 people.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Who gives a fu** about OLD, NERFED and 10 MAN content
    Old - Yes
    Nerfed - Yes
    10 Man - Yes, but how is THAT a valid point? 10 Man was more strict in Tier 11 then 25.

Well done on 4-manning it, the DPS requirement must have been tight.

Maybe its intended?* After all, he drops gear thats worse than what you get in the current 5 mans. Maybe thats a new scaling policy, any raids are designed to scale so that by the time 5 mans come out that drop better gear, they're do-able by that amount of people. Genius Blizz, genius.

*I know that its not intended and the idea was just a joke. Though I'm all for retuning content that no one runs into 5 mans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    You know, at some point, Hitler was "just a beta" and people didn't stop him... then he went live.
    Just saying.
    MMO Champ forums - where Cata is comparable to Hitler.