So I tried to enter the Esseles flashpoint...

I say "tried" because the game wont let me. I keep getting something about "the leader has to reset the flashpoint before you can enter" or some such. This happens even though I haven't entered any flashpoints. I can do PvP fine, but it seems either its just the Esseles flashpoint or all flashpoints. As I'm only level 13 I have yet to find out if its the latter or not.

Anyone else had this issue? I've looked untill my eyes bleed and not found any fixes to this issue, just one other person with the same problem as I have on Biowares forum

Deleted
    Have you tried a customer support ticket o_O ?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    all party members need to do the chat quest prior. Delete all prior instance quests and pick up the new one with your whole party. I have had this issue before and the above steps always took care of it.

Nevermind, I just noticed what the issue was. The game does not tell you this, but you need to ensure *all* of your flashpoint *quests* (not flashpoints themselves mind!) are reset. I reset my Hammer Station Flashpoint quest (even though I hadnt done any of it, just picked it up), and then I could mysteriously enter the Esseles flashpoint.

So, if the game wont let you enter, reset all your flashpoint quests, as well as the flashpoint. Bit annoying that the game does not tell you this though, as it wasted a hell of a lot of time for me.

Edit: I also find it weird that a totally different flashpoint quest messed up my chance of getting in with a group. Surely this cant be intended behaviour?

Anyway, did the flashpoint with 3 others, enjoyed it, wasnt hard as its meant for 2 people, though I think that it might be a tad tough for 2 level 10s. Got some loot too, so the game kinda "made it up to me" if you will :P
    Last edited by Ap0calypse; 2011-12-18 at 07:51 AM.