Paladins use bows!

I can't seem to post links, but if you check out Absalom in Blood Legion on Illidan US, he is a Palli, but check his FoS, near the bottom. :I Can you race change? Or could you?

Go near the bottom of his FoS list. He has a Thori'dal the Stars'Fury FoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you referring to Thori'dal? Ok, so he won the bow. Woot? Doesn't mean he was using it.

Deleted
    You mean that he's got the Thori'Dal FoS?

You get it when you loot the bow not when you equip it.

Deleted
    You could previously gain those achievements just by getting the item, not equipping it. Stop stalking people on armory.

Deleted
    Thori is "normal" loot, not class-restricted.

Pretty sure they removed the legendary class restrictions in cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe at one point you could get the FoS w/o actually having to equip the item. I remember hearing about guilds that was getting glaive sets for all it's members even if they couldn't use them just to get the achievements for them. So they made it so that you had to actually equip it, but it was a while later. That's probably how he got the FoS for the bow. Could be wrong though.

15+ Year Old Account
    He had it before they changed it.

For those wondering, as it stands, the FoS requires you to be able to actually equip the item or you won't get it. Prior to that, that requirement wasn't there, so if you got it then, you keep the FoS.

Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    You could previously gain those achievements just by getting the item, not equipping it. Stop stalking people on armory.
    Was just checking some geared pallis and came across him, got a FEW Ulduar kills, only a few.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    People like him make me sick with the amount of free time he must have.

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    You mean that he's got the Thori'Dal FoS?

You get it when you loot the bow not when you equip it.
    To be more exact, it was so in early WotLK. Then, since you can pass your item to any member of your raid for 2 hours, Blizz somehow fixed it and now you get FoS only when you equip legendary. Even TF or Sulfuras.

Upd: Oh, so much answers while I was writing mine >_<
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

He got it a long time ago, when you didn't have to be able to equip the legendary to get the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    He got it a long time ago, when you didn't have to be able to equip the legendary to get the achievement.
    If you get the drop now as a pally you dont get the achievment. They fixed that back in Wrath I think.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    People like him make me sick with the amount of free time he must have.
    meh seems like he has been playing for a long long time. Time is everything in this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    If you get the drop now as a pally you dont get the achievment. They fixed that back in Wrath I think.
    less so fixed, more that with ulduar they implemented the 2 hour trading thing where you didn't need to ticket GMs if you gave loot to wrong person/changed your mind later etc

because of this change they felt legendaries would just be passed around everyone in the raid for easy FoS, so made the change

very irritating that it's a blanket change, as sulfuras and thunderfury are unable to be traded at all as they're quest rewards/bound crafted untradeable thingies, hoping to eventually get thunderfury on my druid, hoping a gm ticket would get me the achie but who knows

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    less so fixed, more that with ulduar they implemented the 2 hour trading thing where you didn't need to ticket GMs if you gave loot to wrong person/changed your mind later etc

because of this change they felt legendaries would just be passed around everyone in the raid for easy FoS, so made the change

very irritating that it's a blanket change, as sulfuras and thunderfury are unable to be traded at all as they're quest rewards/bound crafted untradeable thingies, hoping to eventually get thunderfury on my druid, hoping a gm ticket would get me the achie but who knows
    As far as I know, no GM will give you that achievement unless you can equip it.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin