WoW account frozen

Hey,

I don't know in which forum I'm supposed to ask this, but here goes.

Today I tried to log in and got the message that my account has been frozen.
    Weird, because my VISA never missed a payment since vanilla times. Ironically I can't get hold of Blizzard on their official costumer forum because: "This game license has expired or been frozen"

At first I thought that it might be some "transaction error" due to my annul pass signup 1½ month ago, so the payment for december was maybe late? But then I realized that I ordered a new VISA 1½ months ago since the old one was so worn out. So I logged in and edited my payment method to my new VISA.

So... do you think I just have to wait and see if account management pays automatically or do I have to do it manually this one time? 13 EU is a drop in the ocean for me, but its one of those little things that annoys me.

Thx in advance.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Quote Originally Posted by jegerlee View Post
    I don't know in which forum I'm supposed to ask this, but here goes.
    Right forum to talk would be the Blizzard accounts & billing phone support line. We really can't help you on this one.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Nothing should have changed unless you called in to activate your new Visa. Oh, and if your old Visa expired, then that is also the problem.

One of these answers you should your answer!

As far as I can see it WAS my visa. Of course it wouldn't withdraw the monthly fee since it was my old discarded VISA that was still "active".

Thanks for reply anyway.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

My girlfriend had this problem on her account a couple days ago. She put in her old card as a new card info and then made a ticket because it was "Active" but she couldn't log in.

10+ Year Old Account
    for the record, customer service forum is available regardless if ur account is frozen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Right forum to talk would be the Blizzard accounts & billing phone support line. We really can't help you on this one.
    Pretty much this. Nobody on our forum can help with billing or account issues. You'd have to go to Blizzard. Locking.