10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands

i want to play... NOW

So, i read the FAQ for pre-ordering SWOTR but i still don't get it..

If i buy the game @ http://buy.swtor.com/nl/ now, can i just install it and start playing now?

Sorry for the most likely stupid question, i know it annoys the crap out of ppl but i just coudn't figure it out myself on their website:P
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

I preordered the game earlier today. About an hour after I did, I received an email saying I was able to play so I hopped right in. Hope this helps

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Devolution View Post
    I preordered the game earlier today. About an hour after I did, I received an email saying I was able to play so I hopped right in. Hope this helps
    hmm i guess it does! just gonna buy it, download it and go to work.. Hopefully when i'm back i can start playing, have fun!
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    Should be able to i think. If i click on your link, i have to pay 5 euro extra for pre-ordering it. So you will most likely get to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devolution View Post
    Can you still cancel the pre-order or get a refund? I'm only curious because I didn't play the beta... I really want to try it but I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it, or if it'll even run well with my shitty CPU.

£44.99 is a lot to spend on a game I might dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    Should be able to i think. If i click on your link, i have to pay 5 euro extra for pre-ordering it. So you will most likely get to play it.
    you dont pay anything extra. The 5 pounds get took off the actuall price...its called a DEPOSIT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    you dont pay anything extra. The 5 pounds get took off the actuall price...its called a DEPOSIT!
    o ye, misread it. my bad. But its still 5 euro/pounds/dollars extra above the 50 :P