View Poll Results: Your favorite tank so far?

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • Guardian/Juddernaut

1 14.29%
  • Vanguard/Powertech

4 57.14%
  • Consular/Inquisitor

2 28.57%
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Your favorite tanking class and why?

I've been rolling alts on a lower population PvE server whenever Dark Reaper (PvP) hits high enough wait times that I don't want to wait. My 'main' is a Consular although I've been having a lot of fun with the trooper and with the Knight classes. My only gripe is with Consulars is they have trouble closing range quickly in order to start gathering up agro in instances. Guardians and Warriors have their leap ability which helps when you have overzealous DPS throwing sticky grenades prematurely. They also have a AoE with no push back which helps in not having to run around gathering them up. Vanguards and Powertechs can engage and build agro at range which I think would be a BIG advantage with the the amount of mobs carrying blasters I've seen.

So which is your favorite?

Guardian/Juggernaut

Shadow/Inquisitor

Vanguard/Powertech

EDIT: Yes, I know it is a Juggernaut, not a Juddernaut...will fix it when I figure out how.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2011-12-18 at 01:21 PM.

I'm an assassin and playing an energy based tank is really interesting. Got my first taste of it last night at level 15 in an heroic quest with 4 others and it was really challenging. Looking forward to Hammer station later tonight.
    RETH