Holy Paladin & Unholy DK vs. Sub Rogue & Mage

So personally I love PvP and I've started doing some arenas this season. My overall goal is to reach 2200 rating in 2s and 3s by the end of Cataclysm. I might be new to arenas but not to PvP so it is just a matter of time until i get use to it. But in this thread I'll be focusing on 2s. Most Sub Rogue's and Mage teams often beat us at about 1800 rating that is. Any special tips for how what we should do to beat them? In the past 10 Rogue and Mage fights they've started their CC's as fast as possible on my healer. I have Unholy Frenzy on him but that isn't always enough. The thing I've been doing wrong I think is that I've been going after the Mage for too long. Becuase just face it, Rogues can't be killed, seriously in 2s I can't kill Rogues, unless there are 2 rogues... So my new plan is to try to get the mage to 50 % HP. Then he'll start running and the rogue will keep being on me as much as he can. During this time I'm thinking about going out of LoS so that the mage can't kill me. Obviously he might heal but thats something I'm willing to risk. Then later in the fight I'll go after him again. I'm just afraid that there won't be a later... I'm gonna keep playing until I reach my damn goals. Nothing will stop me, it might take months but I'm gonna reach 2200. But some more helpful tips for this combo agains that combo would be awesome. Thanks!

Well, when they've started by CCing me we've always won.

15+ Year Old Account
    Go for the mage while peeling the rogue off your holy paladin, and have your holy paladin play Line of Sight from the mage as best as possible. After awhile they will run out of cooldowns, then you will win. If the mage is too good at kiting you then swap to the rogue occasionally behind the box to draw out more cooldowns.

To peel the rogue you want to pick an object for your holy paladin to kite around and follow the rogue at the start - be sure to space out your Desecration evenly around the box so the rogue can never move unsnared, this will let the Paladin block Shadowstep and CC's around every corner. Don't use AMS out of the gate, save it for the first cooldown you get out of the mage - Circle of Frost or the like. When the mage is nearby use a necrotic at least once to roll 30% cast speed reduction as best as possible.

Keeping the rogue off the paladin for the first minute or so without forcing your paladin to use too many cooldowns, is the key - rogue/mage are both dependent on cooldowns - and when the rogue runs out of cooldowns their threat will drop significantly, you just need to be prepared for that initial threat.

Also - if you succeed in pissing off the rogue enough so that he swaps off the holy paladin and goes for you, fight him for a bit to give your paladin some time to reposition - then walk away from the rogue - go for the mage if you can (he should be close to your box/pillar if your hpal has been LoS'ing well) but becareful to not overextend too much and get caught in the open. Don't let yourself get caught 30 yards from your healer in a shattercombo/shadowdance/smokebomb - but expect it - if they use enough cooldowns you are at a big advantage because even most teams around 2k-2k2 right now will use cooldowns immediately when they return rather than waiting for them all to sync up again which means after their initial cooldown usage your team is favoured.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Can't win rogue mage with your comp if they're good enoug? Opener from 1 mage is already enough to force bubble and when bubbles down silence kidney trinket ? Jk blind to avoid topping sap get drs off and wave goodbye to your healer because your gonna get sapped sheeped stunned disamred and csed to avoid strang or a smoke bomb

Right click -> Leave arena

10+ Year Old Account
    You just do not know how to play unholy if you cannot kill a rogue, to put it bluntly.