Destruction in 4.3 Arena

I've been on a deployment for most of Cataclysm and have not really been able to play most of the content. I haven't had a chance to get into the arena this expansion, and I was just wondering if my favorite class/spec, Destruction Warlock, is even viable to get average to high ratings in arena as of 4.3.

I played a destro lock pretty much the entire time I've played the game with the exception of a couple arena seasons as SL/SL in TBC. In Wrath I had a ton of fun abusing the extreme burst that destruction had in it's arsenal. I played to about 2.3k as frost mage/destro lock/resto druid, but quit shortly thereafter due to work issues.

I know destruction is nowhere near where it was in Wrath, but I would like to know if it is at all viable to play in 2s or 3s at average to higher ratings like 2200-2400. Thanks!

Deleted
    destro, dont bother m8

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything is viable so far this season. However, you lose ALL of your dispel protection as Destro and you will get burned down. I would venture to say it's more viable in 2s though, as the ww stun is pretty insane paired with the right dps partner.

Imo it can work really good for 2v2 , and even some 3v3 combos . It also works for BGs and RBGs :3

Made a guide for it if you want to check it out : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-guide

I usually only run double DPS for 2's, mainly with a rogue or mage, and for 3's I only have real experience with RLS, MLS, MLD, and MLP. I love burst combos as you can see, I can't stand long arena games... lol

---------- Post added 2011-12-18 at 06:53 PM ----------

When I'm on your post about the Destruction guide the only thing that displays is: Patch 4.3 Destruction Warlock guide

Hey guys this is Savv here with a my first guide .

This guide is for Destruction warlock PVP .
    I will be showing you the spec that I'm using , the Glyphs , macros as well as spell priorities

Hope you'll like it ! =)
    I don't see any other information. I'm new to forums, where is the guide? lol
    Is it on your youtube channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Dementius View Post
    I usually only run double DPS for 2's, mainly with a rogue or mage, and for 3's I only have real experience with RLS, MLS, MLD, and MLP. I love burst combos as you can see, I can't stand long arena games... lol

---------- Post added 2011-12-18 at 06:53 PM ----------

When I'm on your post about the Destruction guide the only thing that displays is: Patch 4.3 Destruction Warlock guide

Hey guys this is Savv here with a my first guide .

This guide is for Destruction warlock PVP .
    I will be showing you the spec that I'm using , the Glyphs , macros as well as spell priorities

Hope you'll like it ! =)
    I don't see any other information. I'm new to forums, where is the guide? lol
    Is it on your youtube channel?
    Check the video :P It's a guide for spec , macros , rotation/priorities and reforging .