[TV] Looking for a tv-show I once saw

So, I remember couple of months back I was browsing my tv-channels and I stumbled upon a show that seemed interesting. I watched it, but I couldn't remember what the name was and I haven't found it since. Some help please?

Alright, I can't remember anything out of the storyline, probably because I only watched the one episode.

So, there was 2 guys living in an apartment (maybe 3?) and one guys sandwich gets 'stolen' from the fridge all the time. This guy accuses the other guy of stealing it, and somehow realizes he could've been sleepwalking. What had really happened was that there was some guy living in their attic climbing down to grab food from their fridge.

I'm not even sure it was a tv show at this point, it might have been a movie. I have no idea!

Almost sounds like something from Big Bang Theory but don't quote me on that!!

Was it a comedy? Drama? Half-Hour show? Hour show? Do you remember any of the actors? Even partial descriptions would help.

What about the tv channel?

Deleted
    Happy Endings.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruvall View Post
    Happy Endings.
    Just confirming - it is indeed "Happy Endings" on ABC - it airs on Wednesday nights I think. Pretty good show, it's got some laughs.