Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by gulsokar View Post
    im srry to tell u guys but 2.5 or 2.4 or however million is a ly. REMEBER who made it was mainly EA and bioware. They ly all the time on there games ok so dont trust them and to anwser ur question its prob about 250 thousand MAYBE
    I think 1.5-2 million at the moment is probably closer to the truth, if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenoose View Post
    No, it doesn't. It's called a contract and a lot of WoW players signed it and will continue to have an active sub, regardless of it being used.
    And a lot of players will play both games. And some from SWTOR will go back to wow. Saying anything one way or the other right now is just dumb. Give it a good 6-9 months to see where the numbers are.

Queue times mean nothing at all, on the weekend before Rift came out my server had over 24 hour Queue's, by your logic SWTOR will fail epicly and rift was the greatest game to ever come out.

Although I did enjoy Rift a large amount and think it is a pretty decent MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertual View Post
    Queue times mean nothing at all, on the weekend before Rift came out my server had over 24 hour Queue's, by your logic SWTOR will fail epicly and rift was the greatest game to ever come out.

Although I did enjoy Rift a large amount and think it is a pretty decent MMO.
    Rift is damn good. I played for almost 10 months straight. Story delivery needs a lot of work though.