How many hours until servers are back up:)

It says 11pm CST, so that is in another 13 hours or so?

Looking for a casual weekend raiding guild - pref AU times for working people><

not soon enough

/skyrim

13!?

Servers are up in ~3 hours.

I'd say thats 6pm EST, for us.

(I hope I'm right)

who is us?

I am Australian, isn't it 7am now CST on 19th? So 13-14hours?

Servers went down at 6 pm CST, will be up at 11 pm CST so atm its pretty just down for maintenance, cleaning up some bugs and getting ready for the real release.

unless i mis-read the login screen, the one where you find news/announcement when you login.

EDIT: Hmm after reading it says "will be up tonight at 11pm CST (9pm PST/12/20) (12 AM EST(12/20)) 5AM GMT/(12/20) 6AM CET."

so i suppose it'll be up tonight at 11pm for Central Zone(9 PM PST (the date seems to be a typo)) and @ Gooricy its PM in central zone not AM.
    Last edited by ChiefWigman; 2011-12-20 at 02:13 AM.

So 4hours as of 8 mins ago?

5pm AUSt est

Quote Originally Posted by Gooricy View Post
    who is us?

I am Australian, isn't it 7am now CST on 19th? So 13-14hours?
    It's currently 8pm CST (Central Standard Time).

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to watch the repulbic on: http://www.gamebreaker.tv/live/

I can't wait to play my 25 Sith warrior, he's on nas sha dar, best looking planet so far in the game, when you land on it looks amazing.

There are also some normal sized hutts wondering around !

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that the server messages talking about going down and all that said to check the forums for further info. Their website is down as well. Freaking geniuses.
    "Please check the forums"
    /click
    "website is down"
    /facepalm

It's a 5 hour maint, just add 5 to whatever time it went down for you , or . . . 2 hours and 48 minutes from the time of this post! ^.^;
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I hate Nar Shaddaa ;_; its a huge ass planet with to many ppl blowing up my damn speeder all the time lol. So glad im 26 and finishing the last leg of my Class Quest there. I found Balmorra to be beautfiul. But my fav so far is where u land on Flashpoint: Athiss. That place is so pretty.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooricy View Post
    It says 11pm CST, so that is in another 13 hours or so?
    I don't mean to be a dick but come on man read what they wrote. It's one thing to have no idea about time zones and how to figure out your time in relation to CST but when they say servers are coming down at 6 and will be up at 11 how do you come to 13 hours?

Should be 3.50 from now not 2.50, ?