Max graphics: what am I missing?

I have all settings to max, though I have to say I'm a bit disappointed - I've seen many screenshots look much better than what I'm seeing in-game.
    Are there any settings that I'm not aware of? (IE, outside of the game control-panel, tweaks, ect?)

PhenomII-955 @ 3.8ghz
    MSI 6950 2gb (6970+OC)
    Patriot 1600 8gb
    Biostar 890FX
    1600x1200 game-resolution
    Win7 Pro
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

Lots of Goodies in here:

reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/myp8e/maximing_swtors_graphics_through_ini_file

Deleted
    Many of the screenshots that you have seen have probably been from cutscenes where the graphic looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Batistarama View Post
    Many of the screenshots that you have seen have probably been from cutscenes where the graphic looks better.

(J/K, obviously not that one, but I won't forget!!!!!)

But things like this look better than what I see, and I'm not talk'n about the grass, shadows, FOV, or view-able distance (though I'd like to set those last two too):

Character creation is another option that doesn't seem as extensive as I thought... (I'll try to get some screenshots at home, if I can ever log in...)
    But maybe I'm being too picky?
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

But the graphics DO look awesome if you use Antialiasing+Anisotropic filtering from your graphics card (forced in the driver)

Click the images for full 1920*1200 resolutions:

The textures still need to be a little bit higher resolution. In some cutscenes the camera gets reeeallly near the faces and then they get blurry:
    Last edited by Kryos; 2011-12-20 at 12:39 AM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Do you have an ATI card? If so, go into Catalyst and turn your Mipmap Detail Level up to "High Quality." Should fix a bunch of the muddy textures.