Novice new computer need help

Hi, It's my first time building a computer so I'm not sure if I did something wrong so advice would be appreciate , I would like to play WoW,D3,SC2 and some other games at the max setting with "decent" fps at 1680x1050 or higher if it can run smoothly if possible. I'll be overclocking a little bit too so ya... and I'll be getting them probably at newegg.ca

So here's my build:
    CPU: Intel i5-2500k
    MB: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
    RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
    PSU: CORSAIR Professional Series HX750 (CMPSU-750HX)
    HDD: already have an old 1TB WD black
    SDD: OCZ Vertex 3 VTX3-25SAT3-120G 2.5" 120GB
    GPU: EVGA 012-P3-2068-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 448 Cores Classified
    HSF: COOLER MASTER Hyper+ 212
    DVD: ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM

-Is there something that I missed? should I drop or add something?
    -Is the PSU a overkill right now? if so should I get the TX650v2 or the HX650? and If I plan to SLI later on with gtx 6xx,etc... should I get keep the HX750 or get the TX750v2?
    -How's the GPU? or should I get another one? I would like to stick with evga and nvidia if possible
    And is there something special on January for computer? that I should wait for it...?

And thank you in advance for the help.

The PSU is overkill, but it will last you at least 7 years thanks to that warranty. Keep in mind new AMD GPUs are shipping in Jan. and details are out later this week. That RAM won't clear the HSF you picked, so you will need to use the other two RAM slots, and buy RAM without big heatsinks should you desire to fill the other two.

aw pretty sad that the RAM won't fit in the ram slots, got them because of the combo deal of newegg :/
    Hmm I think that the G.SKILL Sniper, G.Skill Ripjaws X series and G.SKILL Ripjaws series should be able to fit in it.

But is there a difference between them? except the heatsinks, and the look...?

Nothing significant, nope. It should just clear the Ripjaws.

Sorry, but what do you mean by "It should just clear the Ripjaws."?
    Do you mean that both of them are the same just with a different heatsink? ,so taking either of them would be fine?

The 212+ just clears the Ripjaws. All of them are the same except for heatsinks pretty much, you want the Ripjaws.

Thanks a lot for the help, pretty appreciate will be getting the Ripjaws and one last thing, will it still be fine if I stick with "CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB)" and don't plan adding more than 8GB, well using more than 2 slots of ram?
    Last edited by AkaSmiley; 2011-12-20 at 06:30 PM.

I think so, but you may want to google for someone with the same setup to be 100% sure. As far as I know it only partially blocks 2 of the 4 RAM slots.