A sneak peak into what Bioware's customer service center looks like

waited 4 1/2 hours today in order to get my answer to my secret question I didnt ask.. and the whole time I was pictureing this....

-Smerf

lol, that is pretty funny,

That's way better than the California Unemployment Office, I had to call 60 times until it finally put me in a queue to wait for a customer service rep to submit my claim since I now live out of state. It was great fun, you start to learn the menu by heart so you dont have to listen to the recording-- and at the end of it all they say they have a large amount of people already old hold, then they hang up on you-- 60 calls later I finally get put in a hold queue for 4 minutes, I would have rather waited on hold and had the choice and held my place in line then get hung up on.

<3
    Fenton S. Jackson
    Last edited by pietro beretta; 2011-12-20 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro beretta View Post
    That's way better than the California Unemployment Office, I had to call 60 times until it finally put me in a queue to wait for a customer service rep to submit my claim since I now live out of state. It was great fun, you start to learn the menu by heart so you dont have to listen to the recording-- and at the end of it all they say they have a large amount of people already old hold, then they hang up on you-- 60 calls later I finally get put in a hold queue for 4 minutes, I would have rather waited on hold and had the choice and held my place in line then get hung up on.
    way to bring the mood of the thread down =/

-Smerf

Know how you feel, in the end i kept guessing and guessing, turned out i got one thing wrong: I typed the second letter as a captial as well.

314 password resets.

took 3 days

could be level 50 by now
    Last edited by willtron; 2011-12-20 at 01:00 AM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Know how you feel, in the end i kept guessing and guessing, turned out i got one thing wrong: I typed the second letter as a captial as well.

314 password resets.

took 3 days

could be level 50 by now
    yeah I hear you on that... I could of mad it up there too... I just wish they had a secret question reset as long as you knew 2 of the 3.....

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I understand that it can be frustrating but you need to remember when you had called the game was not even officially live yet. I would assume customer service now past the 20th would be much better.

Yeah, do you know how many people are contacting them right now? They're clogged.
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    4 and half hours is not bad, the last 3 tickets i've put into blizz have had a 4 day wait and yes they've really taken 4 days to get back to me. You'd think with everyone playing swtor their customer service agents would have a lot more time to answer the fewer tickets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smerfnurblin View Post
    *snip*

waited 4 1/2 hours today in order to get my answer to my secret question I didnt ask.. and the whole time I was pictureing this....

-Smerf
    Are you using firefox Smerf? If yes, then you can make a second account, go into secret question area and checked each box for the answer!.

Firefox remembers what you typed in each of the security boxs.
    Its pretty handy for situations like this, its how i got my account back when i forgot... xD

Quote Originally Posted by fannyd View Post
    that was total win

Quote Originally Posted by Smerfnurblin View Post
    that was total win
    Gets me every time

awesome, had to post it on my fb. Haven't seen that IT vid yet.