Page 1 of 2
LastLast

SWTOR Forums just went down

Now I am bored waiting for official release.

What are you doing to pass the time? Dexter here. Also, how is everyone enjoying the game? I am having way too much fun.
    Religion isn't the absence of reason. It's merely the presence of faith.
    Heroes of the Storm : all day erryday

Yea, servers are down for maintenance until an hour before the launch. Going to buy a game from the Steam sale to keep me occupied till then, or log onto WoW and mess around.

Deleted
    well its 01.00 so im going to bed

I have a backlog of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overlocked for 3DS, and the three Personas for the PSP that I can dig into for the time being.

Also I suppose I can log onto WoW and explain to everyone I know why I've been completely missing since last Tuesday.

Deleted
    I am .. sleeping.

It's been a while. :S

Awesome game!

I actually never followed the game before this early access thing happened, I was never in beta and I really thought I wasn't even going to try it out, then some friends started and now I got a level 21 Scoundrel and it's insane amounts of fun

Wait when they said new servers, does that mean we lose the characters we have now? Or are they just adding more servers to buffer the launch?

Quote Originally Posted by mava View Post
    Wait when they said new servers, does that mean we lose the characters we have now? Or are they just adding more servers to buffer the launch?
    Nooo, they are not wiping our characters. No worries!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    not sure if I complated Black Talon all the way before servers went down, had just finished last convo but didn't have time to click the item to transport.

Quote Originally Posted by mava View Post
    Nothing is happening to your characters, Panicky Pete.

Just adding more servers mava

10+ Year Old Account
    So I missed it, how long are the servers down for?

Protip : Stay away from the forums, your gaming experience will be better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    Protip : Stay away from the forums, your gaming experience will be better for it.
    Haha, Ikr?! I always try to keep away, but I can't. I was a big forum hound in WoW too and I am always lurking on MMO Champ. I guess I play games to talk with people for the most part these days, and the forums just seem like an extension of that social aspect.

Yeah I was about to log in then bam.

I tried to go BG for a bit in WoW, but going straight from TOR to WoW shows you how fuzzy the graphics are. Literally can't stand to do an immediate conversion. Maybe after a break.

---------- Post added 2011-12-19 at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    Yeah it's amazing how many 'problems' would never upset you or bother you if you didn't read about how terrible they were in the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    SIGH I guess I gotta go clean my room.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnicton View Post
    I have a backlog of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overlocked for 3DS, and the three Personas for the PSP that I can dig into for the time being.

Also I suppose I can log onto WoW and explain to everyone I know why I've been completely missing since last Tuesday.
    Yeah i gave my wow guild a Im leaving notice few days after i started beta lol so they know. Time for me to catch up on some console gaming while maintenance is going on.