Thread: Awesome game

Awesome game

Well, so ive been playing for an hour so far, and the game is even better than i expected, watched streams the past 5 days to see if i would like it, and the game just flows so good, combat system is good(some people called it chunky) i know for sure ill stick to this game, a whole new game + it just feels so awesome ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theelol View Post
    Well, so ive been playing for an hour so far, and the game is even better than i expected, watched streams the past 5 days to see if i would like it, and the game just flows so good, combat system is good(some people called it chunky) i know for sure ill stick to this game, a whole new game + it just feels so awesome ^_^
    Also loving the sw:tor much more then anything I have played in years!

Deleted
    couldnt agree more only problem i have is targeting, seams a bit hard at times to target something even in PvE, but that could just be me? and cause to use to wow targeting system

Skyrim said that I can play SWTOR for awhile now that we've had our fun together.

That said, SWTOR is one of the best MMOs I have played in awhile. I enjoy beta testing MMOs and this has one of the best launches and hands down the most immersion and best questing.

Is swotr really that great? I swore id never quit wow but ive been hearing some great things about it.

Deleted
    Truly amazing game. Coming from WoW I would say you will be pleasantly surprised. This is much better in every way.

well it still fresh and early tbh so need wait whats enf game stuff is like if thats your thing but cant say much my self aint got around to geting it yet il prob try a trail tbh at mo aint got to much time on my hands

10+ Year Old Account
    After playing the game for 20 minutes, I can honestly say this game will kill WoW by end of play today. At 9PM tonight everybody will have quit WoW for SWToR. WoW is dying and this is the best game I have ever played. In my 20 mins I have experienced every little bit of the game possible, and know exactly that in 12 months from now it will still be as amazing as my first 20 mins.

Would be nice if there was less threads like this. I don't mind reviews of certain sections, but not this "this game is amazing il be hooked for months" or "this game is amazing, definate wow killer". It's way too early for either! (No I did read the OP, and he isn't saying WoW killer, but seriously how many threads in last 7 days that are very similar). I tend to come to the forums for preview/reviews of certain parts of the gameplay, to only find things way too similar to this.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

streaming some jedi knight only lvl 8 atm, but wow, i enjoy this game soooo much, been playing WoW myself, and this beats it by far

twitch.tv/theelol