Unoffical "Oceanic" servers

I know swiftsure is the pvp server that was chosen, but is there a secondary server people are flocking to? I hear the queues on this server are ridiculous.

Well i found out the hard way. Me and friends rolled on The harbinger. i'm 45 now and i just found out that bioware decided to dump 16 of the australian guilds on this server : / i'm really annoyed now. 45 and now i gotta start over on another server because I'm not going to be able to find a raiding guild on this that works with my times.

seriously they should of labled these servers oceanic so anyone wanting to roll on a server wouldn't have this sprung on them : / 1 week wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    I know swiftsure is the pvp server that was chosen, but is there a secondary server people are flocking to? I hear the queues on this server are ridiculous.
    Yeah this queue is freaking retarded... I started off about 1200 in queue... and 1.5 hours later... I am STILL in queue...

QQ for Queues!

Quote Originally Posted by Xakath View Post
    Yeah this queue is freaking retarded... I started off about 1200 in queue... and 1.5 hours later... I am STILL in queue...

QQ for Queues!
    Were you assigned to swiftsure or did you choose to go there? Just curious.

Any RP servers for Oceanic?