Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    Coming from a guy with 10 85s? Sorry but this was his/her opinion...no need to flame someone over their opinion. imo pokemon and pandas arent for everyone, and for some people it is.
    The pokemon and pandas arguments are getting old. People treat both things like they HAVE to play them or they HAVE to be involved in them and that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I really doubt Blizzard is going to come out and say "Oh sorry guys we are going to quit developing raids and spend more time focusing on companion fights." You treat the MoP expansion like everything is based around those 2 things and only those 2 things. Someone didn't hear how the expansion was to be focused around the Horde and Alliance at war...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashilax View Post
    The pokemon and pandas arguments are getting old. People treat both things like they HAVE to play them or they HAVE to be involved in them and that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard...
    I think its more that its all they have really announced for the expansion.

And we want a little more then that.

I get that they are limited by their 7 year engine but thats all the more reason to end WoW, do warcraft 4, get some serious plot going on, and make warcraft 2.

In an RTS you can quickly tell a story that can change the landscape and politics in WoW.

It would be better for WoW in the long run.

: /

I miss caring about it.

I really feel like vanilla and tbc, and to a lesser extent wotlk, were some of the best times Ive had in video gaming. The friends, the battlegrounds, the arenas, and even the raiding was fun.

Once as a rogue in t1 pvp I fought a hunter in full t2 dragonstalker. I got him to 1% health and he was running from me (this is in av) and I chucked my throwing axe from LBRS and killed him. It wasn't a "omg Im so pro" movement but it was fucking hilarious. That moment when he didn't release right away, was probably staring at his screen, will always be with me.

So sorry if the most recent blizzcon was a major downer for me and a lot of others. We have been hoping for a long time that this game might improve.

But until they have a story again its just not going to happen.

Pandas and pokemon was just salt on the wound.

PS: the story behind pandas is just stupid and so far everything they have talked about sounds like a long side quest.

Where are serious conflicts? Why should we care? And why does panderia sound like that new movie coming out with the rock and the butler from batman.

Last edited by Bardarian; 2011-12-21 at 02:54 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -