Deleted

[Simcraft] affliction stat weights

Hello everyone, first off my armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Xith/advanced

Now i just downloaded the newest version of simcraft and figured i'd give it a go with my warlock to see the individual stat weights for my gear.

When i first simmed it, I had haste weighted higher than crit and mastery. It showed my dps at 32853.
    It then suggested these stat weights:

Haste: 1.307
    Crit: 1.4035
    Mastery: 0.9865

I then proceeded to enter these weights on askmrrobot.com, and optimized the reforging, which i did ingame and relogged.

I just ran a new sim with updated reforges, and this is the result:

DPS:32657
    Haste: 1.5234
    Crit: 1.3359
    Mastery: 0.9384.

So my question; Why is it simming my dps lower after i reforged to the first simulations stat weights? Shouldn't it have increased?

Any help is appreciated.

The stat weights only tell you which stats would give you the best benefit from adding it on top of your current gear, as such it's more of an advice for gear upgrades than showing you how to reforge. If you run reforge plots with your simulations you would have found that you would lose more from removing haste than you would gain from adding crit.

The stat weights u got from simcraft were the stat wrights with your current gear, and are there to help determine possible upgrades i believe...someone correct me if im wrong.

Ill give mu lock as an example, when i sim my lock mastery is better than haste but if i reforge in accordance wigh stat weights from simcraft and sim again haste will show much higher than mastery, because mastery only becomes better after a certain amount of haste. understand?

Deleted
    Yeah, I understand now. Also with the help from guildmates and thinking twice about it, I realized how the stat weights are dynamic and change depending on how much of a stat you currently have