Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    More cute than hot imo. I want to give them hugs and bake them cookies, not have sexytime.

I'm really looking forward to getting into those achievements! I've always loved being an achievement whore in all of my games on Steam, so this will give me something to look forward to! The thief information was also pretty interested to read, and the information on the combat was even better. It's nice to know that they are constantly polishing everything and working with it to make it better and more fluid as they go along.

I'm surprised at the lack of discussion on the skill animation blending, this essentially turns the game from a hotkey MMO with active dodging and blocking to a full on action game with skill comboing that just so happens to use hotkeys for input.

Deleted
    Well, the only thing I was left wondering about for this game was titles.
    I love grinding for a shiny title. And they will add it, so the game is complete for me. Hope they aren't too hard to achive in pvp on your own though =)
    Happy news =)
    And what else to add, Asura power =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by englanda View Post
    I'm hoping the collectors edition comes with a "making-of" documentary.
    That would be SO FUCKING AWESOME!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    I'm surprised at the lack of discussion on the skill animation blending, this essentially turns the game from a hotkey MMO with active dodging and blocking to a full on action game with skill comboing that just so happens to use hotkeys for input.
    I think it's because the blog doesn't do a very good job of explaining it an it's effects clearly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I think it's because the blog doesn't do a very good job of explaining it an it's effects clearly.
    Yea was thinking this as well. I need to watch a vid or two before I can discuss. Hard just read your way through it and make an opinion really, at least for me

Best way to think of it is like a fighting game where there's animation breaks that allow you to chain combos if you're timing it right.