Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

When do you think it will be released?

Title says it

April. 10 Char

Deleted
    january-feb hopefully, cant stand the waiting anymore!

10+ Year Old Account
    April ? rofl nope , i believe january or february at max , blizz knows people are getting impatient and they want it now , plus the beta has been on for so long and we have the opening trailer out already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon. ™

Or:

When it's done. ™

10+ Year Old Account
    Late January Early Feb

Deleted
    3rd of Feb, there, I said it!!

Quote Originally Posted by McBarty View Post
    3rd of Feb, there, I said it!!
    That's my birthday! I wish it would be then, but I think it will be a lot later than that. When they finally announce a release date, the date won't be in the same month as the announcement. It might not even be within 2 months of the announcement. Look at SC2, release date of July 27 announced on May 4. If this tells us anything its that we won't be getting D3 until March or April at the very earliest because they haven't even made an announcement yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafax View Post
    April ? rofl nope , i believe january or february at max , blizz knows people are getting impatient and they want it now , plus the beta has been on for so long and we have the opening trailer out already.
    Of course Blizz knows people are impatient but they're not gonna rush release because of that. People have been impatient for 3 years, they're gonna take their time to polish and give us the quality we expect.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the recent Twitter beta give-away that started on the 20th, I'm guessing March. It runs for 5 weeks which puts us at mid-January for that sweepstakes.

If that wraps up beta invites for sweepstakes and opt-in, we're looking at another 6-8 weeks until release which puts us mid-February, early March.

I'm going to play it safe though and say mid-March.

end of january, first days of february maximum.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    2015. i seriously hope im wrong. but its blizz were talking about.

No chance for D3 in January

Quote Originally Posted by Aman08 View Post
    With the recent Twitter beta give-away that started on the 20th, I'm guessing March. It runs for 5 weeks which puts us at mid-January for that sweepstakes.

If that wraps up beta invites for sweepstakes and opt-in, we're looking at another 6-8 weeks until release which puts us mid-February, early March.

I'm going to play it safe though and say mid-March.
    Sweepstakes Starts
    December 20, 2011 @ 1:00 pm (PST)
    Sweepstakes Ends
    January 23, 2012 @ 11:59 pm (PST)

I am sad...Screw that beta...

They started new beta keys giveaway = Sorry, no chance for D3 in January
    February is also big questionmark atm
    Last edited by sultangurde; 2011-12-22 at 12:49 PM.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

10+ Year Old Account
    "The GRB, Korea’s classifications board has again delayed the classification of Diablo 3 in Korea, which was scheduled to have a final decision made on December 16."
    "The GRB take 2 weeks to review the material, so we won’t hear anything new for at least that time."

Blizzard will wait for this while the pre-orders keep trickling in. They would rather release the game to everyone at once with the RMAH rather then give Korea an augmented version.

So we along with most of the blizzard team are just waiting, we are twiddling our thumbs and they are messing around with things like "unattained rune systems" which was just a side project they scraped while we are waiting to hear a release date.

1.000 gold pieces on march.

~mid of next year OR in 2013

Put me down for June or July. With all the Battle.net issues and the Korean issues and all that, I think it's gonna be awhile, even though the game is in a polished state (it seems). SC2 was the same way, so I bet it happens all over again. Plus, they have another contest for beta invites going until like mid/late January, so that counts out at least the first two months of 2012.

Deleted
    March 6th at the earliest.

This sweepstakes has made me lose all care for when the game comes out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

Do you guys think Blizz will want to release it around the same time as Guild Wars 2 or avoid the "competition"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing is that I couldn't care less about Diablo3 until I bought WoW's Annual Pass. When I realized I was getting D3 for free with it I decided to read a bit on the game and now I'm all pumped up and can't wait for it to launch. XD

I'm hoping for January, tough I realize it's unlikely. I'd be a nice birthday present for me tough.