Ti'tahk and extra ticks

So I got my hands on Ti'Tahk (nobody else wanted it...weird) and the proc puts me at roughly 41% haste. The next "break point" is 37.5% isn't it? For the next Renew/Hymn tick? What about Sanctuary, how many extra ticks does it get from the 37.5% breakpoint, if any?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought Sanctuary didn't scale with Haste?

I dunno, I swear that it does. Maybe it's just me being crazy and imagining things?
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

I'm pretty sure it doesn't scale with haste, I guess that would be easy enough to test out. Will do when I get home.
    The following math assumes it DOES scale. Which may or may not be correct.

At 0 % haste you get 1 tick every 2 seconds for 18 seconds = 9 ticks in total
    - with the T13-4set, duration is 24 sec, and you get 12 ticks in total instead of 9

At 100% haste, you get twice as many ticks.
    At 10/9 = 11.1% haste, you get a new tick.
    - Or with the 4set, at 13/12 = 8.33% haste
    This gain is linear, so every 11.1% or 8.33% haste you would get another tick.

But I also assume Sanctuary would act like a hot. Meaning you don't need to get to the full haste treshold to get the extra tick. You only need to get halfway there.
    Instead of getting a new tick at 8.33%, 16.66%, 25%, 33.33%, 41.66%, 50%, 58.33% etc (assuming 4set)
    You get them ticks 8.33/2 = 4.1667% earlier.
    So: you get a new tick at 4.1667%, 12.5%, 20.833%, 28.83%, 37.5%, 45.83%, 54.1667% etc (assuming 4set)

That said - I don't believe sanctuary works with haste.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

at 13.85% haste I still get my 9 ticks (1 piece away from 4 set ><). Sanc still doesn't scale with haste.

Holy Radiance and Healing Rain both do, I'm told. Wish ours did

Someone who should know what he's talking about is rather adamant with me that there are haste breakpoints for echo of all things. Is this BS? Seems like I would have heard it before.

EDIT: Nevermind, no haste benefit to echo. First extra tick would happen at 8.3% haste, if so, and obviously we aren't getting this
    Last edited by zakaluka; 2011-12-21 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    Staff doesn't proc on healing spells last I checked. I gave mine away after I found out it wouldn't proc after casting 40 flash heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Staff doesn't proc on healing spells last I checked. I gave mine away after I found out it wouldn't proc after casting 40 flash heals.
    says it procs off healing and damage spells in the tooltip for the staff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    says it procs off healing and damage spells in the tooltip for the staff
    One thing is what it says another thing is what it does...

Well I have one as well and mine procs off heals all the time.

Staff doesn't proc on healing spells last I checked.
    Your spells have a chance to grant you 1542+386 haste rating for 10 sec and 386 haste rating to up to 3 allies within 20 yards.
    If it didn't proc after "40 casts", bad RNG.

Blizzard is not this dumb. They would not put "Your spells" and actually mean "Damaging spells". This isn't vanilla :P

As for Healing Rain/ Holy Radiance, I do agree that Sanctuary should benefit from haste if those two are.