Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Flash Point Que?

I know there are battlegroup ques but what about flash point LFG system? Is it only available at max level? I just hit 25 lol

There isn't one and I hope there never is.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no LFD system currently in place for flash points. You pretty much need to either advertise on the planet while questing or just sit in the main hub/space station looking for a group. Generally if you are on during hrs of activity you should find one fast, or you can just put a group together, plus it's a great way to meet people.

Dragonslayer Koyori proud member of P.A.R.T.Y My Stream

Hopefully one will be added in soon.

No there isn't one, you actually need to spam general with LFG messages like a moron.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

LFD should have never appeared in WOW at first place.

I have another question. How to queue to Warzone? Can't find )))

Quote Originally Posted by Nasok1986 View Post

Bottom right of the minimap, the symbol for your faction. Must be level 10.

I can't disagree more. I can remember trying to get a group together during TBC, it was awful. TOR so far only has story to really give it an edge, but when people want to play together and start taking it too seriously like WoW, I think people will stop playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by atree496 View Post
    I can't disagree more. I can remember trying to get a group together during TBC, it was awful. TOR so far only has story to really give it an edge, but when people want to play together and start taking it too seriously like WoW, I think people will stop playing it.
    It was not awful, it was showing who is good player, who is bad player. Attunement system worked perfectly.

Yes, there were less people to search from, but with Heroic key you could be sure that "this guy knows what he is doing" and without key "don't" since he did not invested needed time to learn and clean the dungeon couple of times.

And i was lonely elemental shaman on all Scarshield Legion server during TBC .. i mean among top 20 server guilds and even not having control function (you know common groups were rogue, mage, hunter) i was one of the most welcomed member for any group leaders...because you know what? Reputation and community, many people knew me as good player...and that because of NO LFD..

What we have now in WOW? Just mechanical robots runs through dungeons "Piece of Cake 1" "Piece of Cake 2" where no one knows anyone...whats the purpose of MMO then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    No there isn't one, you actually need to spam general with LFG messages like a moron.
    I bet the developers are really ashamed that you actually have to take part in social interaction and actually play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    I bet the developers are really ashamed that you actually have to take part in social interaction and actually play the game.
    Typing "LFG: <insert name of flashpoint here>" is social interaction? Not to me, it isn't. Chatting to people is social interaction. Just mechanically asking a question isn't.

What we're doing here IS, even if we happen to disagree.
    Last edited by ContentsMayVary; 2011-12-21 at 07:29 AM.

Bioware has already said that they're going to be adding one. I have a feeling that it will be in either the first or second content patch.

Not having an LFD system doesn't work in a game like TOR where everything is instanced. You can't all stand in the same area because once everyone hits 50 there's going to be 20 instances of the main hub with non-stop LFG requests in general.

Deleted
    Or u simply , u can inv the ppl in ur friend list or guild members , instead of standing in the same areas , spamming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    Typing "LFG: <insert name of flashpoint here>" is social interaction? Not to me, it isn't. Chatting to people is social interaction. Just mechanically asking a question isn't.

What we're doing here IS, even if we happen to disagree.
    I agree that a "pre patch 3.3" LFG tool might be useful, but as soon as SWTOR introduces cross-realm, fully automated LFGs....I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    I agree that a "pre patch 3.3" LFG tool might be useful, but as soon as SWTOR introduces cross-realm, fully automated LFGs....I'm out.
    Same, just pushing yourself in some window where everyone can see that you are searching for dungeon is ok.

Once its "press button - dungeon completed" i am out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same, just pushing yourself in some window where everyone can see that you are searching for dungeon is ok.

Once its "press button - dungeon completed" i am out.
    when you open your social window (default "o") you can place a LFG tag on yourself with a note. You can then search for all the ppl with LFG tags. Its a shame not many ppl use this, ist quite a nice tool for finding ppl to do flashpoints/ hc quests.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    It needs to be fixed to your realm if it is added. Otherwise people just aren't accountable for their behaviour unless you go onto their realm and start spamming stuff about them which makes you the dick

I might make it my signature because I have said it a few times already now. Having a LFG system like warhammer would be fine: shows current groups LFM and players can join them. With decent filters it is a pretty strong system and requires far less work on the developers part to make it actually work

Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    when you open your social window (default "o") you can place a LFG tag on yourself with a note. You can then search for all the ppl with LFG tags. Its a shame not many ppl use this, ist quite a nice tool for finding ppl to do flashpoints/ hc quests.
    Just a "LFG" tag is too vague though. It needs to be way more specific.
    ಠ_ಠ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoticehunter View Post
    Just a "LFG" tag is too vague though. It needs to be way more specific.
    That's why you set your note, Ex. LFG Mandalorian raiders DPS. First thing i do when i want to make a group is ask in guild, then in general then search for ppl with LFG tags, and if all that fails i set up my LFG tag and continue questing till i find one.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwickslash View Post
    There isn't one and I hope there never is.
    Amen to that.