Thread: Prepaid payment

Prepaid payment

So i'm buying the game today. So as I understand I get 30days for free. After that I want to pay with prepaid cards. Do I have to buy one now or at the end of my 30 day free period?

From some of the qq I've read it sounds like you need to enter in a card number or game card code in order to start playing. You'll still get the 30 days free, but you need to enter in something to begin your play time.

So wtf, I have to pay in advance?

No, it's pretty much just a verification.

you can add a cc/debit card and then take it off, you will not be billed for anything.

What if I don't have cc?

15+ Year Old Account
    You use this with paypal
    https://www.3v.ie/

P.s. IF you tell me you dont have a paypal account or cant create one im gonna cry :<

Do you at least have a debit card?

The thing is I do not want to buy a prepaid card yet. Just the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mallidar View Post
    The thing is I do not want to buy a prepaid card yet. Just the game.
    Well, you cant. You have to add some form of "promise" of future payment to be eligble for the 30 free days that comes with the game. Its how these things work, and its nothing new really

Deleted
    Idk about you but with my bank Swedbank, i can order services, as i think its prononcerad in english. Through this you make a virtual card that you can use for these such payments. And if what people have said been true, they will only charge 1$ as some kinda fee. Just beware, i am from sweden and here it workes, i have no idea were you are from but i hope you can use this service. It have worked for me every time i renewed my wow account.

The virtual card is a one time use only, every time you use this service you will get a new nr. I hope you understood what i wrote, not so good at "businesses english" so to say.

I have been subscribing WoW for a year almost and I didn't need to buy the prepaid when I bought vanilla. Can I change from CC to prepaid later? For example I Charge my friends CC for verification and then I change payment method to prepaid cards?

Quote Originally Posted by mallidar View Post
    I have been subscribing WoW for a year almost and I didn't need to buy the prepaid when I bought vanilla. Can I change from CC to prepaid later? For example I Charge my friends CC for verification and then I change payment method to prepaid cards?
    Would be stupid if you couldnt