What valor gear to buy first?

Hi, im currently raiding 10man normal dragon soul, we have most of the bosses on farm and I was wondering what I should buy first for my valor points?
    Since the tokens drop for tier pieces I was wondering. Got two 359 items also, is it smart to upgrade em first?

Thanks in advance

" eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Neklais/simple "
    Last edited by Neklais; 2011-12-21 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    Well, maybe you should specify which spec you play? and armory would help even more so we could see which items you actually have and which may be better to upgrade first..

Get your relic first bro, it's a 100% upgrade

At least for Holy, relic and then cloak.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Added the armory now, thanks

I would say, relic, neck and Cloak because you can't get better parts inside DS. All the other VPs could end being wasted if a same slot piece drops for you inside the raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisUy View Post
    I would say, relic, neck and Cloak because you can't get better parts inside DS. All the other VPs could end being wasted if a same slot piece drops for you inside the raid.
    This. Buy the items that will always be BiS

Deleted
    Relic always first since it's the only relic available to us. I personally replaced my cloak second (since it was the biggest upgrade) and my ring third.
    I usually go with W/E gives me the most survivability boost, regardless of it being BiS or not (as long as it doesn't brake my set-bonuses).

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I've done. My next vp gear will be stuff that either drops off non-farm bosses or stuff I have to compete with a lot of people for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't necessarily say this 100%. I got the ring third, after my relic and cloak, because it was a bigger upgrade than the neck (though I will be getting that next week) and you need to be killing heroics, including probably H Ultraxion to really get an upgrade for it since the crit on it is better than the haste on the random boss ring.

Deleted
    I went for Neck->Relic->ring-> cloak on my prot pally, mostly because those were the biggest upgrades compared to Ilvl and price.

Deleted
    EDIT: Derp wrong spec. nvm.

Deleted
    Turn them into conquest points!! But srsly, It doesen't really matter what you choose first, but make sure to upgrade your gear with the lowest iLvl first

my choice was.
    Relic - Cloak - Neck(when I get enough VP next week)
    my guilds Main tank got the helm, he regreated it, after he could not trade it back, he won the T13 helm pieace from LFR(I Know it's LFR but still)

Deleted
    What (s)he said...!