Poll: Faction

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Alliance for me is always the way to go
    Playing Smuggler and going lightside with him, but sometimes acting like a true asshole. Thats the way for me ;D

I wanted to be a Jedi... also I didn't like the feel of the empire when I tried that side on the beta. Though one of my friends is playing darkside on the Republic side which makes things interesting when you get those pivotal choices that have to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlycaster View Post
    Went Empire but now I kinda regret it, we outnumber the Republic like 5:1 <
    That is the #1 reason I went Republic. I knew everyone would want to be the bad guy in this game
    I'm still thinking about it...

Deleted
    Mainly Republic as I decided way back when the game was released, a bit of a shame Empire seems to be way ahead in numbers everywhere. But I do like the underdog role.

Republic. I anticipate that being the underdog on our server, the community will be a little stronger, players will be more ready to help each other, group up, and hey maybe we'll do a little better in Warzones since our queues are instant. I can handle being ganked a little more often in exchange for those things. For now that seems to be the case, but I haven't been able to play too much.

Also, it's much more fun to be Dark side on the Republic, no one seems to expect it. Playing Dark side on the Empire wasn't as satisfying. The NPCs were practically rolling their eyes at my character as if to say "Yeah I knew you'd say that, here's my care face."

We went Empire specifically because we knew that everyone and their dog would be going Sith. After spending year playing on a low pop server in WoW we didn't want a repeat, and we figured that since we had no way of knowing if the server we picked would end up being high pop, we should pick the highest pop faction. Ironically the server we picked was Dark Reaper, one of the two most crowded NA servers.

I dont dig hedonistic sociopaths, so Republic was the only way to go.

Deleted
    Empire, as soon as the game is installed

I will choose the Empire as I wanna try playing the evil faction and since I'm a warrior-type person I'll go with a warrior class and I don't really like the Jedi and their codes and stuff.

Deleted
    Chose Empire, because that's where my friends are going, otherwise I would have gone with Republic.

No problem, though. I'll eventually play both, like I always did in other games

My main char is early 20s Darkside Empire, but one of my screw around chars during early access was a Jedi Consulor and playing him all darkside choices seems so much more evil than my sith.

Deleted
    I went Sith because that's where everyone I know started playing, but I want to try the republic side as well at some point.

Deleted
    I feast on souls. So aye, I voted sith.

Deleted
    Went Empire because I adore its architecture and feel/think it has a better story arc (but I might be totally wrong!) and so far have really liked the Empire. But I have plans for a Trooper at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Drek View Post
    My main char is early 20s Darkside Empire, but one of my screw around chars during early access was a Jedi Consulor and playing him all darkside choices seems so much more evil than my sith.
    I just got done watching my SW force choke someone for information, kill said someone, then kill his lover whom I got the information from, then kill her two lackeys just for the hell of it. It was fun. XD

Deleted
    Arghh! I can't decide