383 Resto/Elemental shaman lf raiding guild

I'm currently looking for a raiding that is very dedicated to progression and has a consistent amount of raiders online.The guild i left was a ran by a leader who had no idea what she was doing and couldn't control anyone and had everything done for her. When i left i was 5/8 normal and still am but i have knowledge of every fight and perform very well.

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Clearlybad/simple

Hope to hear.

We are really looking for 2-3 outstanding dps (DPS Warrior, Warlock, Balance Druid) and a Resto Shaman. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk mmerry19@gmail.com

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Faction: Alliance

Realm (US/EU): US

Realm Type: PVE

Realm Timezone: CST

Progression: All 25 man - T13: 1/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:30pm-11:00pm CST,

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday

Openings: Outstanding rest shaman and all excellent dps noted above

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. Because of this effort, most of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in vent chatting, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. We also allow our members to sponsor friends and family, who can join the guild in a non-raider position without an application, meaning there's always someone around to hang out with.

Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, by email, in game, or on our vent server. We look forward to meeting you!

<Dominant Fórce> (Eredar Horde) Group 2 -We are currently looking for one of the following: tank w/ DPS offspec, healer w/ DPS offspec, DK, Enh Shaman.

Raids for Group 2 are Monday//Wednesday, 7:30PM EST - 11PM EST

A little info about the group.

Group is currently 5/8, we just started the group at the beginning of the patch. We are in the process of building a solid group of people who want to progress, and have fun. If you're interested feel free or have any questions send me a message via pm, or in-game you can contact Logic or apply at www.domforce.guildlaunch.com
    Last edited by TwistedKitty; 2011-12-23 at 06:21 AM.

***CORE SPOT FOR YOU*** (Please bring logs or a video)

Hi,

My guild is a 10 man weekend raid guild that runs 4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun (12 hours a week). We're 1/8 HM DS AND 6/7 HM FL pre-nerf and have a great atmosphere. Stable home for 6+ years. We consider loot a tool and not a reward.

>> www.shadeofarrows.darkbb.com << for more information.

I'll be checking back here regularly tonight and will be online tonight if you want to talk.

RID is Lightofarrows@live.com **CONTACT ASAP**

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there. We are currently looking for a skilled Resto shaman. We are a dedicated group of 25man raiders, Who enjoy raiding and pushing engame content to the best of their ability and are looking for people who come to raid ready, Know the fights before hand, and know how to perform thier jobs and roles to the best of thier ability's.
    Our raid times are as follows:

Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
    9pm - 12 PST

We currently run a very fair loot council among the officer core. Loot is decided based on Rank/Performance/seniority/effectiveness of loot for your class/spec.

Our Expectations

We place a great deal of emphasis on improvement in our raiding roster and in our raiders. The idea is that everyone can be better, and everyone should be better than previous weeks. We use max consumables for all raid content and the ability to change to a viable off spec if content requires is highly regarded. You need to get everything you can out of your character without being directed to do so. The ability to be able to handle criticism is also important. Everyone makes mistakes at some point and we expect people to be able to rectify any issues in a hasty manner

There is no hand holding in A Lucid Nightmare. We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to pull their own weight in order to achieve our goals. If you expect to be carried, do not bother applying.

You must be a mature raider 18 years + in age, no exceptions. You must have a positive attitude and be friendly with guild members. We are not an elitist group, but performance is a must. We may raid seriously, but we treat each other with respect and dignity.
    We expect a 90%-100% raid attendance for every core raider. We raid three days three hours so Attentiveness and attendance is our main focus. We have no time to mess around during those times.

The guild does provide cauldrons and fish feast, but we do expect all core members to be

pre-potting and potting during the encounters. This is a must.

We are currently 1/8H Dragon Soul and starting heroic strong.

If you would like to know more or speak with an officer contact me or
    Co-Gm/Healing Lead-Neferutiti:Bethany44224 at yahoo
    Co-Gm/Ranged Lead-Vandarr
    Officer/Tank Lead-Mapex
    Officer/Melee Lead-Veirus
    Officer/Healing Lead-Sephire
    Officer-Ascyra: ]