Unholy DK Ghoul Macro???

I just switched to unholy a few days ago, and am trying to make everything perfect for raiding. i went into LFR and found problems with my Ghoul constantly de-spawning, on some fights, or not switching to my current target( hagara comes to mind, on ice phase). i would like to know is there an easier way of controlling your Ghoul without having to click for him to follow you to your next target. Looking for a macro that will help me accomplish this, maybe having my pet on passive, and macro him to attack target upon using DC, or SS? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*Im a noob to controlling pets, as being frost doesn't use the most brain power.

/petattack /whateverattackyouwanthere

It's a bigger pain in the ass for pvp, since you also need to manually turn off gnaw and work to get your stuns off, blah blah

10+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip Scourge Strike
    /cast Scourge Strike
    /cast [@target,harm] Claw

Can replace Scourge Strike with whatever ability you want. It will make the ghoul attack your current target whenever you use that ability, as well as make it slightly more efficient with its Claw usage, upping its DPS by about 3%.

Just turn on assist and ur pet attacks everything u attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    the problems i found with my ghoul in dragon soul were:

ooze boss, sometimes i would run too far out of range before attacking an ooze, so my pet would despawn from the range

hagara my pet would die to the chain lightning when we're following around for the lightning totems

so keep some runic power for death coiling the pet, and make your pet follow you (or attack the ooze before you get in range)

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    the problems i found with my ghoul in dragon soul were:

ooze boss, sometimes i would run too far out of range before attacking an ooze, so my pet would despawn from the range

hagara my pet would die to the chain lightning when we're following around for the lightning totems

so keep some runic power for death coiling the pet, and make your pet follow you (or attack the ooze before you get in range)
    These are the exact problems i'm running into, basically i'm asking if there is a way where, when i switch targets the pet will follow me, instead of still focusing the previous. causing more up time, and not having to concentrate or remember to do it every time it needs to be done.
    target.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CritiasDS View Post
    These are the exact problems i'm running into, basically i'm asking if there is a way where, when i switch targets the pet will follow me, instead of still focusing the previous. causing more up time, and not having to concentrate or remember to do it every time it needs to be done.
    target.
    It may seem petty but you may just need to make a “macro” or just set his passive ability on your bar or set it as a keybind and when he does something you don’t want him to click the keybind/macro to make him passive and follow you/stay which ever you chose. I usually make a passive/follow macro and use that. For fights like OS where flame tsunami walls kill it it’s best to follow you so he doesn’t get burned.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE