Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So how is it Korea gets Unicode support and we Europeans don't?

For example, a "friend" played my Warlock till level 40 something. The pet name is now "?" as it was registered on his client, which is a PC with a Far Eastern language set.

Blizzard tell me I can't rename my pet.

Oh a bunch of mages on top. Ghostcrawler and the other fanboys screaming about how good class balance is must be proud of that class balance in this raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daily Quests and BoredomDailies and grinding. You want X, you have to perform Y dailies for Z period of time. You grind rep and gold and then you get what you want. This is what I explained. "But that's just like a job. I already have a job. When can we do something fun?"

It's easy to design a better system than dailies, pump out infinite amounts of content, it's just not feasible to pull off
    The basic Blizzard argument is we're too lazy to think of anything innovative to do besides really crappy minigames like the Darkmoon Faire.
    Last edited by TurdChef; 2011-12-22 at 09:23 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty obvious that the ideal balance for this fight is burst dps and since you know mages and rogues are capable of insane burst for a long period of time it shouldn't come as a shock that they stacked those two classes. I don't see why people are complaining about stacking still, it's happened many times before and it will keep happening, who cares, nice kill and moving on.

Deleted
    Can we get rid of the "bring the player not the class" already...

Bring the Player not the class, (as long as that player has a mage alt)

This really makes me wish we had enough people in my guild to do 25 mans lol

lol ( benched for 3 hours ) thats why i left my last hard core guild 200 wipes gets old but the punishments were what pushed me over the top.i play a game for fun not to get a ( time out ) if you dont aprove of me being 200 dps low...

Quote Originally Posted by kisain09 View Post
    anyone else see the ping? 1-2 ms
    Korea has got the most efficient internet service. I'd like to say I wonder why, but I already know the answer and don't like it.

I def like paragon and method screems more but well done .

Deleted
    My ms in wow is consistant 39ms Do you think I'd notice a huge difference if it was 1 or 2 ms like theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kataya View Post
    My ms in wow is consistant 39ms Do you think I'd notice a huge difference if it was 1 or 2 ms like theirs?
    No. Even at this level I doubt it makes a noticeable difference.

9 Legendaries isn't skill.. it's brute forcing the encounter...

@6.19 you can see all the 33 chars in the raid group, including those sitting out.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuria View Post
    No. Even at this level I doubt it makes a noticeable difference.
    Bull! Imagine being able to do countdown on vent and everyone actually respond on time.

Well this certainly proved what classes benefit most from the latest patches. No surprise on the lock damage. Once again blizz kisses the mages and groin shots the locks. Oh well. Heres to next expansion pack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkash View Post
    So they should just swap out legendaries with epics, so it makes a more "skillfull kill" ? Yeah, nice logic.

Well feel free to convince your guild not to use legendaries and report back about how they do on Spine of Deathwing (better yet, convince the guilds with equal numbers of legendaries like Blood Legion and Paragon not to use them since you'll consider them more legit). I'm sure Kin will be glad for your feedback about how they didn't demonstrate any skill over 300 attempts. Btw Kil'Jaeden doesn't count either, it would have taken at least as long as Spine of Deathwing if Sk wasn't stacking glaive rogues (anyone remember that?).

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw the contest for D3 beta access and I thought, "cool". Then I saw the name "Twitter". Yeah, I'll pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbuddhaman View Post
    Bull! Imagine being able to do countdown on vent and everyone actually respond on time.
    Use Mumble instead of Vent, problem solved.