Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Siph View Post
    Most of the players in a world first kill play 3-4 classes. So those guilds DO bring the players, on the classes that are desired most at that specific moment.
    Besides that "bring the player not the class" doesnt exactly mean that, we shouldnt look at world firsts to judge that the system from blizz is broken. Since world first are a reace and there is money involved (hi sponsors) so ofc they use that class that does 2 dps more. Does the average player see a difference between class a and class b that does 2 dps more when performed correclty? No because most people make mistakes.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    its all bullshit ;p blizzard fekkin suck donkey balls.. i lost my spot in DS cos of the shit mechanics and 1 tank bosses in dragonsoul, i only melee OS so that wasnt able to get me a spot so yea great job blizzard you bunch of tards.. ive already been banned on wow forums for moaning lol all i need now is to be banned from this then i be a happy bunny blizzard will not get another fukkin penny outta me.. wish i quit befoe catashit came out tbh like i was gonna ;p total pile of shite cata has been tbh and why did i still pay n play?????
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

You realize that the fights they class stacked on, they were undergeared for right? Deathwing is meant to be done in full normal/some heroic gear, however they got around it by stacking the best class/specs for that specific fight. For example, they brought Arcane Mages to spine when fire douse more dps, because arcane douse better burst dps when target swapping without having to apply DoTs. In a few months people will be downing these fights with any regular comp when the gear and strats are better.

Quote Originally Posted by invader View Post
    its all bullshit ;p blizzard fekkin suck donkey balls.. i lost my spot in DS cos of the shit mechanics and 1 tank bosses in dragonsoul, i only melee OS so that wasnt able to get me a spot so yea great job blizzard you bunch of tards.. ive already been banned on wow forums for moaning lol all i need now is to be banned from this then i be a happy bunny blizzard will not get another fukkin penny outta me.. wish i quit befoe catashit came out tbh like i was gonna ;p total pile of shite cata has been tbh and why did i still pay n play?????
    Probably because you are a 12y kiddy. You sound like one at least.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    fukk you ;p this is my reward for hardwork is it? lost raid spot, quit guild, quit game, blizz can fekk off. and yea i am goin a lil EMO over this i mean 4 weeks i been sat out with fukk all to do ;p its BULLSHIT
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Why are you guys trying to copy the exact comp the first kills are done? These stacking are done because in the first 2-3 weeks there's not a lot of gear, most of them are under normal mode average gear.
    After a few resets exact comp doesn't matter.

Simple example, Paragon didn't use shamans in their WF kills, does this mean no shaman has killed and end-boss since Paragon look WoW lead ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Ghostcrawler just don't give a rats ass about class balance. Simple as that.

They had the numbers even before the patch, it was put out in the open in every simulator there is. And yet they didn't do anything to balance it out. They just had to change a few numbers for a few classes. But nono, that would make them look stupid and terrible at their job. Imagine that simulations made by players are better than the numbers they get internally.
    You is dumb.

I been 8/8 normal, I am the tank (388 geared cus of 2x359 trinks lol), similar gear to everyone else and am feral/feral. When I DPS I am top (about 30-34k dps) in my tanking gear.

Bosses are still going down despite this. People are saying they don't know how to play better.

Bosses are still going down despite this. People are saying hunters are so nerrfy nerfed they shit they dont scale with agility.

Bosses are still going down despite this. We pugged a hunter alongside our core hunter all the way to 7/8.

Bosses are still going down despite this.

Bosses are still going down.

The majority of the community does LFR where you can bring any class. The next majority after this does normal - where again, in my experience you can bring anyone (even did blackhorn with full melee dps comp and no dps on goriona during p2).

I have no experience in heroic (just yet, christmas holiday period :>) but the fact that less than 1% of the community gets heroic down anyway shows it's inconsequential.

You people complaining, clearly do not raid, clearly do not know the numbers, and just jump to ridiculously stupid conclusions because you want to cry about something.

I say, fuck off and cry somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    It's their Developer Team D just being a bit rusty.

Dev Team A working with SC2
    Dev Team B working with Diablo 3
    Dev Team C working with Titan
    You're source for this is where ?
    I'll be waiting i guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    I been 8/8 normal, I am the tank (388 geared cus of 2x359 trinks lol), similar gear to everyone else and am feral/feral. When I DPS I am top (about 30-34k dps) in my tanking gear.

Bosses are still going down despite this. People are saying they don't know how to play better.

Bosses are still going down despite this. People are saying hunters are so nerrfy nerfed they shit they dont scale with agility.

Bosses are still going down despite this. We pugged a hunter alongside our core hunter all the way to 7/8.

Bosses are still going down despite this.

Bosses are still going down.

The majority of the community does LFR where you can bring any class. The next majority after this does normal - where again, in my experience you can bring anyone (even did blackhorn with full melee dps comp and no dps on goriona during p2).

I have no experience in heroic (just yet, christmas holiday period :>) but the fact that less than 1% of the community gets heroic down anyway shows it's inconsequential.

You people complaining, clearly do not raid, clearly do not know the numbers, and just jump to ridiculously stupid conclusions because you want to cry about something.

I say, fuck off and cry somewhere else.
    GL on heroic mode if you are the top dps with 30-33k dps with tank gear on.. (also, I'm not buying you actually do so).

Plenty of people (like me) actually ARE progressing on heroic modes. I'm unfortunate enough to play a hunter so I do care about current setups because the difference on some fights is pretty big. I AM concerned about my raidspot on later hardmodes.

Bring the player not the class is not possible unless you have a game that is truly perfectly balanced. There will always be one class that is slightly better, and at the high end world first spectrum, people will take that class.

There's no point denying that bringing a certain class composition helps a lot on boss fights. Blizzard did no anticipate it, infact Paragon perfected this very well when they suddenly bolted into world first by just having geared alts. The koreans took it to a whole new level by forming mega guilds and then having possibly every combination possible to tackle any encounter.

Maybe the encounter designers failed on this one but the fight is extremely difficult with a normal composition.

Deleted
    pityful thread, clases are well balanced at middle level, you are considering only the world 1st kill that means you are min maxing almost everything, for the rest of your useless tears well i can agree only about the random dcs but hey shit happens, just do something else while they fix it, for the rest...this patch is probably the best part of cata and if you don't like it, well...who cares?

Deleted
    4.3 is one of the worst patches Blizzard has ever released. Weak uninspired content and obvious laziness everywhere with class balance totally destroyed and all sense of fun and awe banished from the game.

It was a really bad patch to have put out only days before a much better MMO released with SWTOR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgtsparkles View Post
    They were. What I find especially ridiculous is the Mages and the Rogues. When Cata dropped, Fire was viable, rng dependent, but viable. Arcane lagged behind on anything that wasn't Sinestra so Arcane got 2(3?) consecutive buffs. Firelands is here and now Arcane mages with legendaries are overshadowing most classes, but fire is lagging behind on anything that isn't Alysrazor. Then Fire gets a buff, now Fire is one of the highest dps specs in the game.

Rogues, like all melee have been struggling. But with the melee buff and rogue specific buffs, they decided a legendary was also in order. People said immediatley that the easy to get daggers were way too strong and would put rogues easily and quickly ahead of a lot of other classes after all the other buffs, and Blizzard did nothing.

It's just incomprehensible to me.
    Simple enough really --> Half ass'd content patching to please the masses in order to maintain scrub.., ehm, subs (my bad, flame on)

Wouldn't be the least surprised if MoP is where the last step of streamlining the game comes, all classes doing the same output (theoretically, only diff will be the player)

Quote Originally Posted by Vulmio View Post
    I actually enjoy when Blizzard reuse old places, when it makes sense. For example, going back to the Wyrmrest temple was great ! Why wouldn't something happen somewhere just because something else happened there once ? It's actually the opposite, if a place is really important, it would make sense that many things happen there. It is the same thing with NPCs, if he/she is important (major lore character) then they should be involved with many events (and I can't see why major places couldn't be involved in different events). If they reuse Onyxia, Nefarian or Ragnaros, it will be too much though...
    When they recycle it good its fun like Ragnaros, Nefarian or Cot1/Cot:MH but Dragon Soul is no idea, totaly stupid, why is it in Cot? Why is Deathwing in Dragonblight? Why is Hagara on the Malygos Platform ? What is doing Vezax there ? Why do we fight in the "most epic content patch ever" against Trash and Tentacles and not Deathwing? sorry 4.3 is not more than TOC was, ok in TOC we had a real Endboss and not just Trash. I think most Guilds just dont waste their time on such a silly enncounter like Spine, its not fun its shit and has nothing to do with wow encounters.

Deleted
    7 mages.
    5 rogues.

Class balance failure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjoe View Post
    So everybody see the KIM Raiders DMG table. 7 mages, 5 rouges. Comment pls... I sad for feel blizz failed again, and this patch come lot of bugs.

- Random DC
    - Tapped Mines
    - LFR banns
    - Crap Patch movie
    - Recycled raid zones ( malygos, the monster inside X2, the temple )
    - Hagara shield bug

and more.. Tell me blizz what are you doing, and where is the old wow programmers and developers ?

First... i don´t see ANY rouges there... you?
    If u would have read the Interview with KR.. you would know why they took that classes for that ONE encounter!!!

It´s not that they run through the whole raid with that setup. They all... EVERY player of their raid had 2-4 completely geared characters to form up the best raidsetup for every possible encounter. That´s something i call preperation.

And for that boss, the simply best setup was to bring 7 mages and 5 rogues (not rouges).. yes i´m a rogue!!
    Simply cause arcane mages give an insane burst (needed for the short part of killing that thing (dont know the english word SORRY) between the armor and DW himself) for that short time.
    Additional to that, Mages can save their ass with block if they need to AND the most of them have a legendary which is another boost in dps.
    Rogues have pretty good devensive with cloak and self heal and they can help alot with add tanking (tott) AND can bring a really good amount of DPS on demand with CD using and totting each other when needed.

It´s not about class balance. It´s about raid preperation. Do you want all classes having insane burst and block and cloak and self heal and and and and???
    So this is the only 100% method to get a complete class balance.
    The balance is better than ever before imo.. with some possibilities here and there.. nobody is perfect right!?!?!

To the rest, if u don´t like wow anymore -> quit it, make a good bye thread with some Blizz flames in it and leave the forums.
    OR
    Write an application to blizzard with some crazy ideas and make it better than they do. If u can´t... or if u even don´t have any constructive ideas for them -> shut up maybe?

just my 2 cents!

and sorry for bad english if there is some, im trying and it´s not my native lang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    7 mages.
    5 rogues.

Class balance failure.
    think twice before posting

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjoe View Post
    So everybody see the KIM Raiders DMG table. 7 mages, 5 rouges. Comment pls... I sad for feel blizz failed again, and this patch come lot of bugs.

- Random DC
    - Tapped Mines
    - LFR banns
    - Crap Patch movie
    - Recycled raid zones ( malygos, the monster inside X2, the temple )
    - Hagara shield bug

and more.. Tell me blizz what are you doing, and where is the old wow programmers and developers ?
    That quote does not apply to progression guilds in the way you're inferring. They still brought the player. They recruited the best players who could play mages and rogues. Ask them how many were their alts and what class their mains were originally?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222