Exclamation Important: For those who preordered!!

I've just managed to activate my account. And the important info is for people who pre-ordered the game. If you wanna save your game code til the bugs are repaired - don't! It actually counts the game time from the launch at 12/20. I have 29 game days left - but redeemed about five minutes ago. It quite sucks, but we had EGA (those who could play actually).

Regards,
    mallidar

so you just redeemed it on 12/22 but you think they are couting from 12/20. Well lets see... 30-2... well that doesn't seem to be 29.

It's 29 because you have 29 days, 23 hours and X minutes left. Just the hours and minutes don't show up. And of course they are going to start taking your time off from when you register. If you didn't want the counter to start ticking you should of waited.

From the following dev post:
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...753#edit301753

You may be wondering if your 30 days of game time (included with your purchase of the game) will be affected by the grace period. The answer is no. If you redeem your product registration code during the grace period, and add a valid payment method to your account, you will begin your billing cycle from then, and you will be entitled to 30 days of game time. If you redeem your product registration code before December 20th, your billing cycle will begin on December 20th at 12:01AM EST (the official launch date and time of the game).
    In other words... you could wait until Dec 30th to enter your retail key. Your 30 days of free game time would start from Dec 30th. However you would of course be unable to play the game from Dec 22nd to Dec 30th.

You guys may be right - I kinda miscalculated - like a month's worth game (31 days.. or sth).

You have 29 days, xx hours xx mins. These posts are blowing my mind.