Where can i buy swotr? EUROPE)

hey guys ive been searching for a day or 2 now where i could buy the game, i live in romania and the game is announced to be released here somewhere in march i think, so only way i could get it is online, but the problem is this if i buy the game and they ship it to me it will cost me double and i dont rly like to pay the game twice so the best option is to buy a digital code, but here is the other problem.. where can i get that? sorry for my english.

Could try Amazon or Origin(EA's Steam like client), I'm sure there's other places as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Origin has 99% of Europe's east block red zoned, so you won't be able to get digital purchase from there.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

does amazon sell digital copies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Here in Brazil we cant buy it throught Origin either. But I bought mine from g2play.net, received the KEY 5 min afther I payed.

<URL Snip>

Mod Edit: User has received an infraction for this post. Don't post LMGTFY links, and certainly don't try to hide them in a bit.ly link. - Cilraaz
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-12-23 at 01:02 PM.

are they reliable? on more question im planning on buying the game and a game card(60days) will i still need a credit card to activate the account? how does it work?

i have the same problem in costa rica, central america

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erekshon View Post
    Except that gives no helpful information at all. In fact, it's mostly links on buying credits...

Quote Originally Posted by Fower View Post
    are they reliable? on more question im planning on buying the game and a game card(60days) will i still need a credit card to activate the account? how does it work?
    no, it's credit card or game card

Quote Originally Posted by Matagal View Post
    Here in Brazil we cant buy it throught Origin either. But I bought mine from g2play.net, received the KEY 5 min afther I payed.
    I'm considering g2play but I'm not sure if its really reliable..My country(Bulgaria) is in the Red Zone as well I guess and I can't buy it through Origin as it says that copies are restricted. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait and buy it from the UK when I get back..damn