Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How big is your backlog?

I'll start it off

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (currently playing)
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (untouched)
    Neverwinter Nights (about 30 minutes in, but I'll probably put it on hold for awhile)
    Star Wars: KotOR (just saved Big Z, probably the game I'll play after Majora's Mask)
    Assassin's Creed (untouched)
    Torchlight (untouched)
    Portal (free steam giveaway baby!) (untouched)
    Jade Empire (untouched)
    Super Mario 64 (untouched
    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (untouched)
    Darksiders (untouched)
    FarCry 2 (untouched)
    Final Fantasy II (don't like at much as the first one, so I've put it on hold for awhile)
    Batman: Arkham Asylum (got halfway through it and my save got corrupted... probably won't play it again for awhile)

AND THEN all the games I want to replay

Pokemon Yellow
    Pokemon White
    Sly Cooper Series
    Jak and Daxter series
    Ratchet and Clank series
    Oblivion
    Dragon Age: Origins
    Mass Effect 2
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Kingdom Hearts 1+2
    Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (such a good game)

I am a little overwhelmed by all the games I have to play and thats not even including the games I'll get for Christmas... I mean I guess it's better to have a ton of games, than to have none, right? So, how many games do you have laying around that you have yet to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 11 games in my backlog NOT counting Steam. It would take several months of being bedridden to get through my Steam catalog.

Let's just say...

I finally finished Final Fantasy VII about 6 months ago...

My backlog is freaking massive, and that's not including all the movies/tv shows/anime that I have to watch -_-

I have about 100 games on XBox I have not played 3 on WII 130 on steam and approx 4 on the Ps3

Kill me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Let's just say...

I finally finished Final Fantasy VII about 6 months ago...

My backlog is freaking massive, and that's not including all the movies/tv shows/anime that I have to watch -_-
    Yeah... I feel you. I am rewatching Naruto, and I'm only on episode 140, I just bought the lord of the rings movies on blu ray and I bought the complete star wars saga on blu ray. Not to mention that next semester I have 5 hard classes..... I don't think I'll ever get done.

First world problems. That being said, I just finally finished all the DLC for Fallout 3, haven't even touched New Vegas, Mass Effect 1 or 2, KoToR, Torchlight, all the Assassin's Creeds, and more.

15+ Year Old Account
    * Skyward Sword (I have the game but need to borrow a Wii, not buying one for 1 game)
    * Ocarina of Time, Windwaker and Twilight Princess- pulled out my Gamecube for some nostalgia prior to Skyward sword release, but Skyrim lured me away
    * Skyrim (taking my time to enjoy it, may get Oblivion after I'm done with it)
    * Forza 4 (xbox, played for an hour, thought it was terrible, need to try again)
    * Battlefield 3 (xbox, not touched)
    * MW3 (PC, not a fan TBH, but I need to do the campaign)
    * Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood & Revelations (still haven't finished 2 and have the 2 sequels waiting for when I do)
    * Tropico 4 (bought on release and didn't touch until I needed the Steam giveaway achievement)
    * Guitar Hero (xbox, got GH2, completed it and loved it, bought the rest and band hero, not touched!)
    * Formula 1 2011 (do co-op with a friend who cba to play!)
    * FF7 is sat in my PSone ready to be played (it get's completed every annum)
    * Limbo, Orcs Must Die! Demolition Inc, Portal... bought on Steam sale, not touched yet
    * GTA pack from Steam (not touched yet)
    * WoW- get upto welfare level (in ilvl359 as I quit when Firelands came out, 7 day free trial, woo!)
    * 20 or so xbox games I have bought in the last 2 years that I have never touched and no longer work as my xbox flash software is out of date

Don't even get me started on the TV shows I recorded and the piles of DVDs I bought off ebay that require attention.
    All this money I'm wasting
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Skelington has played most of the games he has bought.
    The two exceptions are Star Wars Force: Unleashed and Metroid: Other M. Couldn't stand playing either of them long enough to really count and don't plan to ever really go back. Should start Terraria again soon, and maybe buy a couple steam games that have looked interesting.

Unless upcoming games count, Skelington's "backlog" is mostly just shows and movies he must watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully my backlog will get a 1000 games larger if I win the steam prize thing.

To many to count, i get dragged into multiplayer online games and never get to finish the single player or move to another game before i finish the singleplayer.

I've probably beaten 1% of the games I'ved played and wanted to finish. So...it's ridiculous. For starters, in no order, and haven't given up on:

Diablo 2
    Skyrim
    Skyward Sword
    Super Mario Wii
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Monster Hunter Tri
    Dark Souls
    Terraria
    The Old Republic
    Fallout 3
    New Vegas
    Crysis 2
    Shogun 2
    The Witcher 2
    Starcraft 2
    Dragon Age: Origins (because %#5 Dragon Age 2)

This is only games that are out, have a definitive ending (Old Republic counts because of the story), and I currently own (also counting Terraria because it has item/boss goals).

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought torchlight today on steam (freaking cheap $3.75 I think) which just adds to my already massive backlog of games I'd love to finish, Skyrim being one of them along with the new Batman.. ugh so many I could list, but I'd be here all night, besides, I've got cold beers to drink and friends to entertain.

Merry Xmas fools
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

From currently playing to will eventually play...
    The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    Resident Evil 1-3 (I got an urge to play before my winter break)
    F.3.A.R.
    Final Fantasy 9

Taking a casual approach on Skyward Sword(2-3 hours every day or two), because I'm really enjoying fighting games right now, so I'm playing those mainly.

Games I'm playing:
    World of Warcraft
    Starcraft II
    Battlefield 3

Games I have to play:
    Skyrim
    Need for Speed: The Run
    Need for Speed World
    The Witcher
    Crysis
    Crysis 2
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    Half-Life
    Half-Life 2
    Fallout 3
    Deus Ex - Human Revolution
    Amnesia
    Spor
    Mirror's Edge
    Dead Space
    SimCity Societies
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    Assassin's Creed: Revalations
    GTA IV

None of these games I've beat the campaign on, all of them I'd like to. And that's just the PC list.. here goes Xbox

Halo: Reach
    Halo: Anniversary edition
    Halo: ODST
    Red Dead Redemption
    Left 4 Dead

I have even more, but I wouldn't really play those (haven't beaten them either)
    Last edited by shaw0050; 2011-12-23 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    Just bought torchlight today on steam (freaking cheap $3.75 I think)
    Good choice! Warm yourself for Torchlight 2 (Which seems to be even better than TL!)

My backlog isn't that huge because I am limiting my spending somewhat.

This really got me thinking... and resulted in me limiting my spending

So far I still have Skyrim (need to "finish" that) and Fallout: NV. Whilst having HoN to spend up a lot of my free time as well. So I guess I'm doing alright!

I am looking at divinity II though... seems fun... but DRM I hate being treated like a thief Q_Q
    Last edited by Riathy; 2011-12-23 at 05:27 AM.
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 33 games atm. Well, still quite a bit I suppose, but I plan on increasing it once I start buying stuff from the holiday sales. It includes everything I own but haven't played, but I don't necessarily plan on playing them all. Some of them I've owned for more 10 years and still not played :/

Here's the list:
    Company of Heroes
    Age of Empires 3
    Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
    SW:Kotor
    Deus Ex: Invisible War
    The Witcher
    Tron: 2.0
    Age of Empires
    Crimson Skies
    Midtown Madness 2
    Half-Life
    GTA 4: Episodes of Liberty City
    Amnesia
    Alpha Protocol
    Uplink
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Realms of Arkania 1
    Realms of Arkania 2
    Empire Earth
    Ultima IV
    Tyrian 2000
    Orcs Must Die
    Neverwinter Nights 2
    Defense Grid: The Awakening
    Grotesque tactics
    Grotesque tactics 2
    And Yet It Moves
    Cogs
    Hammerfight
    Atom Zombie Smasher
    VVVVVV
    Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
    Alien Breed 2: Assault

50+ games. Yes, it's that bad. I can't even remember them anymore. Steam sales, WHY MUST YOU TEMPT ME SO???

Deleted
    I'm currently playing Skyrim most of all.

My current backlog includes
    HOMM6 (about half finished)
    Tropico 4 (75% complete but taking a break)
    Witcher 2 (untouched)
    Two Worlds II (untouched)
    Torchlight (played about an hour last night after buying it)
    Assassin's Creed Revalations (untouched, just finished Brotherhood).

Oh god I don't even want to think about this. I have so many games I doubt i could even make a list without forgetting a ton. I buy games constantly and don't even play them once lol. The most recent example being the witcher 2. I was so freakin excited for this game to come out, didnt have the money to get it when it came out, it went up for sale on steam a few weeks ago so I snapped it up, installed, and haven't even gotten through the first cutscene. >.<

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

I bought an xbox about 6months ago, 13k achs atm. My husband had his xbox for years so I have over 100 games to play through belonging to him, it's just really overwhelming to know where to start. Plus every time I go to the store I see games really cheap like 5 euro so I keep getting them lol. I love rpgs and he has so many of the ones I know are rated highly like mass effect dragon age etc, it's just hard to know which to get into haha. So far my gaming profile is all over the place have 100% -ed Fallout3, Oblivion, Forza3, Fable3, Fallout NV, Viva Pinata, Lego Batman, Halo, lots of different things I enjoy tbh. I'm getting Skyrim for christmas I know it's been in the house for about a month but I've somehow managed not to open it.