Poll: rate the DH concept

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQShot View Post
    they could if I couldn't prove that they copied my ideas. I suppose they could use the abilities separately and in a scattered fashion but they couldn't fully use my concept since it has its own rotation and plan layout copyrighted.
    You actually spent money on a copyright? That's some serious dedication.

I always thought demon hunters would be toe to toe warriors who has the skill of a samurai and a ninja, and a warlock boost

With PvE being speed
    With PvP evasion and parry
    With A balance spec of procs and big damage as the demon spec
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-04-07 at 07:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvenArcher View Post
    we need demon hunters as much as we needed crapdaren in the game: not at all.
    the point is not that we need them but that they coul be added without hurting any1. I don't see what's wrong in expanding a game without hindering the current classes and their dedicated players.
    on another note, yes demon hunters are gonna be needed if we are to face the burning legion.

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    You actually spent money on a copyright? That's some serious dedication.
    it's worth it anyway =)

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 04:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    I always thought demon hunters would be toe to toe warriors who has the skill of a samurai and a ninja, and a warlock boost
    which is exactly what they are, except without the samurai and ninja costumes XD

Deleted
    We will get to be a demon hunter in the burning legion expansion.. i can feel it.. deep.. inside of me.

Deleted
    OKAY time to post the huge gameplay explanation that has been lacking for those who think this class is too much to handle hehe. plz enjoy =)

Deleted

Demon hunter v.3

Hi everyone!

I have been making some hardcore changes to this concept during the past days. I added new resources to all specs and now I am changing the ability tables to fit this huge undertaking!
    Hope you like it and thanks to Wolfen for its good concept regarding Demon Hunters!- I used his resource ideas for this update =P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQShot View Post
    Hi everyone!

I have been making some hardcore changes to this concept during the past days. I added new resources to all specs and now I am changing the ability tables to fit this huge undertaking!
    Hope you like it and thanks to Wolfen for its good concept regarding Demon Hunters!- I used his resource ideas for this update =P.
    When are we going to do that little contest to see who has the better Demon Hunter concept?

Deleted
    They go around almost naked so why not agility/strenght cloth?
    Regarding leather even strenght leather could be introduced to apply also on druid and monk tanks...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    When are we going to do that little contest to see who has the better Demon Hunter concept?
    soon. Next month I will have some free time to dedicate to this contest .
    For now I am working a lot and soon be going on vacation with my girl.
    Until then I intend to have my Runemaster also finished and after it we can do a showdown of all our classes.

Your best new class hypothesis by far, close contenders being your Witch Doctor & Tinker (and perhaps Runemaster..? ) The other ones are extremely flimsy. Love how you designed those metamorphosis forms. Excellent, would roll one if done roughly as presented here (and I NEVER played monks, barely played DK's, after all this time, so yea.. I'm not crazy about new classes so that says something ;p).
    Last edited by Planetarism; 2013-11-07 at 01:19 PM.
    >>> And then.. <<<

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Don't get me wrong, I love the idea, but they'd be more likely to use spells as a ranged spec than Diablo 3 style crossbows. They're dark sorcerers and warriors fighting demons, not archers and warriors. Either way, great idea!

EDIT: Argh~! Planetarism made me necro! Oh well. XD
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2013-11-07 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love the idea, but they'd be more likely to use spells as a ranged spec than Diablo 3 style crossbows. They're dark sorcerers and warriors fighting demons, not archers and warriors. Either way, great idea!

EDIT: Argh~! Planetarism made me necro! Oh well. XD
    Well I get ur point and believe me I have considered it for A VERY LONG TIME. "srry 4 caps but I needed to stress this out". The truth of the matter is that we do not have any info about demon hunters other than 1 archetype from WC3. That is all. For all I know they do might have a spell caster side to them but based on the info I have so far, coupled with the need for another ranged physical class I decided this concept was the best solution possible. But Thank you for your feedback and don't worry u are not a thread necromancer because this thread has been in the spotlight for a while after THIS THREAD HERE.
    Last edited by mmoc4874008d12; 2013-11-07 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted
    DEMON HUNTER FTW!

Hello guys, just wanted to leave this update here as it will be the very last one. Blizzcon is on our doors and everything is going to be decided there now...

Anyway for those who enjoyed this concept here are the changes I made:

-Only Zealot spec now has visual changes throughout the levels to show-off his corruption,
    -New abilities added to all specs.
    -Rehaul of all the Superior Combos to fit the dynamic and gameplay intended
    -Currently adding new demons to the Devour Demon skill.

Once again thx for ur support guys and lets see what Blizz has in store for us this time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetarism View Post
    Your best new class hypothesis by far, close contenders being your Witch Doctor & Tinker (and perhaps Runemaster..? ) The other ones are extremely flimsy. Love how you designed those metamorphosis forms. Excellent, would roll one if done roughly as presented here (and I NEVER played monks, barely played DK's, after all this time, so yea.. I'm not crazy about new classes so that says something ;p).
    Thank you so much friend =). Since you showed some interest I will spend a little bit more time into presenting you with what I really have in mind...

First you should know that I am not here to post some beautifully drawn images or threads so tidy they look like made by pros. My concern is in providing the community with a simple and sometimes I must admit, raw view of what goes in my mind. I know I could and I ashould have done a better job but my life doesn't allow me the time for it.

Secondly and most importantly, I am creating in a Word format, a very nice document with all my class concepts, game suggestions and professions which I will posibly trancript into a blog. There and only there can smebody understand the full extent of the classes I am proposing here but is is made for mine and Blizzards eyes only.

Thirdly, much like the game itself, this project is always changing and evolving so don't expect my other classes to be forever "flimsy" as you see them now .

Anywho, it was really a pleasure Reading your comment and I would like to say you are welcome to suggest or comment any time you want on all my threads =). CYA