Power Aura Ghouls

So I got this hot new thing called power auras that all the kids are usin'

How do I set it up to show stacks of shadow infusion on my pet?

Duration of Dark Transformation?

Is it under pet or.. buffs?

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svava View Post
    So I got this hot new thing called power auras that all the kids are usin'

How do I set it up to show stacks of shadow infusion on my pet?

Duration of Dark Transformation?

Is it under pet or.. buffs?
    This is a great question and would love to see if anyone else has experimented in a case where Power Aura's tracks stacks of a buff on our pet or any buff on our pet.

I would recommend using WeakAuras. Its basically powerauras but better. And i know for a fact it can track Pet buffs.

I made a basic WeakAuras for tracking the buffs, if you want to import it you can use this string. When you select new to create a new Auras just select the import choice, then simple copy and past the string I posted. You can still edit it and what not after you import it. I just kinda got u started

dyYtbaGErL2LOQ5QcZgWTjQDQuTx0Uf2pb9xv0VjnycmCLYXi0IfLSCQ8uPhtKNlYevctLQMmutxXLv11PWMPKTlQ4 RkPMMsY3vPrd0PbDsk6WqUMOuNxuyCII(mLAykrtr6zHSMX8olK0FykPr6OBpaWzbry9EwqewVRvhEHkdd08SjwX8R YNnRmlMftpRLgtH5(CxmtwafHPN1Pap9SYgadKEoC4W6EBOg(m2EwOKgSqmBceH1RqbWWYib1GDCqB73rpRrah2TFy dK8NON7ISfeH1RqbMHLrcQbhoSHHS3bTTFxI7ISsQcG1BWS4WIONTGiSEfkWmSmsqnynJ5DwiP)WusJ0r3EaGZcIW6 9SGiSExRo8cvggO55WMd3fxTCjhs
    Last edited by Zoomin; 2011-12-23 at 09:21 PM. Reason: adding String for Addon

10+ Year Old Account
    I most certainly second the Weak Auras suggestion. -- Failing that... It's been ages since I used Power Auras but I believe it's under buffs, but check "pet" for the unit instead of "player", "target" or whatever.