Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What are you doing this new years eve?

So im bored at my inturnship, since its the last day before the vacation, and there is nothing to do, so i think lets make a mmo-champion account and make a post about something i was thinking about .

So the questions is: What are you doing this new years eve?

I'm organising a party at my place with a 5 mates of mine, buying booze and food and have a nice drinking game with LoL.

PS:
    Sorry if my english sucks it aint my mother language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Making sure that I don't remember ANYTHING about New Years Eve, shit always goes too far and this time I wanna black out before hand.

Going to rhythm and vines in NZ
    umad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably raging at all the people shooting fireworks and trying to get my 8 month old daughter to sleep through it.
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

Deleted
    Taking pictures about fireworks and stuff for magazines.

I'll be heading to my friends farmhouse, we'll have BBQ, booze, loud music and about 15 close friends there, will be awesome xD
    OOM: Out Of Mobs: Healer wants you to pull.
    MB: More Battle: Healer wants you to pull.
    AFK: Attack Fight Kill: Healer wants you to pull.
    WTF: Way To Fight: Healer is congratulating you for pulling.

Take my advice.......I don't use it. :P

Having a party at my place, dinner with the closest friends and our S/Os before the invasion of people I may or may not know begins. Should be fun. Last year was good, no one passed out in the bathtub, no one was vomiting, no strangers having sex in the bathroom... lol... only thing was how windy and snowy it was when we climbed up a closeby mountain at midnight to watch all the fireworks go off around town. You have no cover from the wind and it was REALLY windy.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    We're still planning, but it'll prolly be a bar or a party for us

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Also we're taking like 20 musical instruments and some homegrown herbs with us, and playing reggae!
    nice!!.....
    OOM: Out Of Mobs: Healer wants you to pull.
    MB: More Battle: Healer wants you to pull.
    AFK: Attack Fight Kill: Healer wants you to pull.
    WTF: Way To Fight: Healer is congratulating you for pulling.

Take my advice.......I don't use it. :P

What I do every year, nothing.

Think I might go out, or I'll go to sleep at 12:01

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Going to my friend's cottage in the mountains for 5 days, gonna be loads of fun.

Also we're taking like 20 musical instruments and some homegrown herbs with us, and playing reggae!
    Ha, that is awesome

I am also 'prepared', tequila's on ice and my baggie is bigger than ever. Three days with friends and music and happy times.

Still waters run deep.

Deleted
    Party with friends Playing some videogames with them after i wake up the 1st.

Going to Vegas. I'll be at the Venetian, possibly at the hosted bar at the Paul Oakenfold event. Maybe the Rockhouse.

Deleted
    Hoe is het daar op je stage. : D

Probably drink with friends but be with family at 12. Also a little bit of fireworks.

Deleted
    Working. I hate retail. -_-'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hoe is het daar op je stage. : D

fucking saai

Gonna stuff my belly until I explode and then gonna drink myself silly. Excess FTW!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Going to a party with my girlfriend and a bunch of close friends. Should be an absolute blast.

One of two options.

1. Go to a friend's party.
    2. Play SWTOR.

Decisions, decisions...